5.0 out of 5 stars Simply marvellous music - but how much are we missing by downloading?
This recording is simply marvellous. I'd heard an exert on the radio and on a whim checked it out on Amazon. Download was about half the price of the CD set, and crucially in the heat of the moment, significantly quicker! So I downloaded it, and was not disappointed. Bach as instant gratification? You bet. Within about 15 minutes I knew I'd done the right thing, and...
Published on 7 Oct 2012 by C Allen

2.0 out of 5 stars Slightly Disappointing
I have listened to many versions of the Well-Tempered Clavier. My favorite account has always been the one which Glenn Gould recorded. Gould's playing is so vital and rhythmic and always vividly characterized. Sometimes one has to accept Gould's eccentricities but nobody has ever had the ability to play contrapuntal music with so much independence of line as Gould...
Published 19 months ago by P H

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Oct 2014
This review is from: J.S. Bach: Das Wohltemperierte Clavier (Books I & II) (Audio CD)
everything as stated and came promptly...

4.0 out of 5 stars Given as a gift, 28 Jan 2013
Can't review it but I believe the recipient is more than pleased with it. I'll have to ask him further

J.S. Bach: Das Wohltemperierte Clavier (Books I & II)
J.S. Bach: Das Wohltemperierte Clavier (Books I & II) by Johann Sebastian Bach (Audio CD - 2012)