VINE VOICEon 1 April 2014
Just when I thought I had wasted £50 on my Sony waterproof MP3 player I saw someone recommend these replacement ear buds. The ones that came with the mp3 player were no use and let in water with ease. These boys were still going strong after 120 lengths--only after too vigorous a push from the side of the pool did one shift enough to let water in.

NOTES:
- I was switching between the medium and large Sony buds to try and get a fit, so I ordered the Large version of these, and they do the trick. If you are medium to small on the Sony buds - buy the smaller ones.
- It does take a little fiddling around to get the hang of putting them in, so if you don't get it first time, don't despair.
- Put the mp3 player buds into your ear when you are dry, work them in until the surrounding sound is muffled. Then swim a length and push them in a little more.
- They do extend quite far into the ear.

An excellent investment--only sorry that Sony hadnt provided ones up to the task.
on 8 January 2015
For years I have envied people I see wearing earbuds because they never agreed with me, always falling out of my ears and failing to grip at all. Because my ear canals are relatively small I have always had to use earpods, hanging inside my ears with some security but not delivering the drum-busting bass you get with buds firmly rammed up each canal. And I like techno. My new smartphone arrived with earphones that sported buds and my heart sank - I could not use the earphones. Even though 3 sizes of bud were included none would stay in. Determined to own this problem I researched it on the web. I learned that 25% of humans share my narrow canals and that special buds are available. So I ordered these replacement buds. They just arrived, fitted to my smartphone earphones in seconds and THEY. ACTUALLY. WORK. Clean ears help a lot but once jammed in they cope with walking around and even head shaking, sealing out most external noise whilst delivering full-on wide-spectrum techno right to your brain. This bud's for me.
on 30 January 2013
As the owner of a pair of obsolete Ultimate Ears SuperFi 5 Pro earphones it's no longer to get spare parts from Ultimate Ears, (now Logitech), and increasing hard to get the parts from other sources.
I regularly lose the earbuds, and have tried a number of others, most of which don't fit the earphone properly and fall off/get stuck in the ear. These earbuds where purchased with no expectations. The earbuds were a tight fit to the SuperFi's and needed the flanges to be rolled back to ensure a proper fit, once on they seemed very secure, and so far (4 days of regular use), have not fallen off or come off in my ears. In ear I've found them to be comfortable and they form a very good seal resulting in very little to no spillage of sound & more a less total elimination of back ground noise.

Not sure about the sizing as I would normally fit the medium size earbuds, but with these I have got the large ones, (partly as medium were out of stock), I'm glad I did as the large seem to be a better fit. Normally large are too big for my ears.

All in all very pleased with these as a replacement for the Ultimate Ears earbuds.
on 12 November 2014
These have saved my earphones from gathering dust. I bought a pair of Ultimate Ears 700s a couple of years ago and have barely used them since none of the included earbuds would fit my ear. I think I must have very unusually shaped ear canals as all of the reviews of these earphones praised them for their comfort, but the buds would just slowly work their way out of my ear—very annoying.

Inadvertently came across these the other day and thought they were worth a try, and they are brilliant. I get a very good seal with them and they show no signs of falling out. When I was having problems previously people were recommending all sorts, like pulled down your earlobe whilst inserting them, but with these I just pushed them in firmly and they're good to go.

Can't speak for durability of the material used yet as I've only just got them, but they feel like they're good quality and don't look cheaply made.

Overall a great product which has revived some fairly expensive earphones inexpensively!
on 19 March 2014
Worked for my waterproof Sony Walkman as the supplied buds were not watertight (for me anyway), now I can listen to music while swimming....Brilliant.
on 24 June 2015
I had just about written off my waterproof MP3 player (SONY Walkman NWZW273SB) as the ear buds supplied were so poor. I have now completed two 1 hours swims without a single drop destroying the sound quality.
Swimming has become a pleasure again.
on 8 January 2014
Purchased to replace the earbuds that came with the Sony swim Walkman as I was experiencing the loss of sound as the earbuds came out while doing laps. Assuming it was the earbud being too small as opposed to the speed that I was swimming (cos I'm not THAT good) these were purchased as a 'large' bud. They fit on to the Walkman perfectly but were only longer and not wider at all so couldn't even to get them to stay on for 5 seconds sitting in the living room. 4 pairs instantly Consigned to the rubbish therefore and off to purchase some memory foam headphones in the hope they will fit better.
on 21 May 2014
I apparently have poor ears for keeping earbuds in and these were excellent. I was dubious about a review I read whereby someone claimed these resulted in better quality sound but I have to say they are excellent. Great purchase.
on 26 February 2014
The multiple ridges work really well - I've not had a leak yet and have been using them for over a month. Easy to clean as well, though don't drop them as they are hard to find!
on 27 April 2014
These arrived quickly and fit the SONY waterproof walkman mp3 player headset perfectly. Now i can swim without water getting in my ears and muffling the mp3 player