5.0 out of 5 stars Redeemed my Sony Waterproof Sports MP3 Player
Just when I thought I had wasted 50 on my Sony waterproof MP3 player I saw someone recommend these replacement ear buds. The ones that came with the mp3 player were no use and let in water with ease. These boys were still going strong after 120 lengths--only after too vigorous a push from the side of the pool did one shift enough to let water in.

NOTES:
-...
Published 4 months ago by Mark Loughridge

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size
I have some Westone R4's. These slip off the posts (hole too big), so can't be used. It would be good if the make/model these fit was listed in the description.
Published 14 months ago by Mr. B. Thomson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Redeemed my Sony Waterproof Sports MP3 Player, 1 April 2014
Mark Loughridge (Letterkenny, Ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Xcessor Triple Flange Conical Replacement Silicone Earbuds 4 Pairs (Set of 8 Pieces). Compatible With Most In Ear Headphone Brands. Size: LARGE. Black (Electronics)

NOTES:
- I was switching between the medium and large Sony buds to try and get a fit, so I ordered the Large version of these, and they do the trick. If you are medium to small on the Sony buds - buy the smaller ones.
- It does take a little fiddling around to get the hang of putting them in, so if you don't get it first time, don't despair.
- Put the mp3 player buds into your ear when you are dry, work them in until the surrounding sound is muffled. Then swim a length and push them in a little more.
- They do extend quite far into the ear.

An excellent investment--only sorry that Sony hadnt provided ones up to the task.

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement underwater mp3 player plugs, 30 May 2013
R. J. Yexley - See all my reviews
The product is excellent value for money and does the exact job I purchased them for!
They are soft and flexible and comfortable and fit the majority of earphones used for underwater and out of water mp3 etc

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Replacement for Ultimate Ears earbuds, 30 Jan 2013
As the owner of a pair of obsolete Ultimate Ears SuperFi 5 Pro earphones it's no longer to get spare parts from Ultimate Ears, (now Logitech), and increasing hard to get the parts from other sources.
I regularly lose the earbuds, and have tried a number of others, most of which don't fit the earphone properly and fall off/get stuck in the ear. These earbuds where purchased with no expectations. The earbuds were a tight fit to the SuperFi's and needed the flanges to be rolled back to ensure a proper fit, once on they seemed very secure, and so far (4 days of regular use), have not fallen off or come off in my ears. In ear I've found them to be comfortable and they form a very good seal resulting in very little to no spillage of sound & more a less total elimination of back ground noise.

Not sure about the sizing as I would normally fit the medium size earbuds, but with these I have got the large ones, (partly as medium were out of stock), I'm glad I did as the large seem to be a better fit. Normally large are too big for my ears.

All in all very pleased with these as a replacement for the Ultimate Ears earbuds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silicone earbuds, 27 April 2014
These arrived quickly and fit the SONY waterproof walkman mp3 player headset perfectly. Now i can swim without water getting in my ears and muffling the mp3 player

5.0 out of 5 stars Watertight for swimming., 19 Mar 2014
Worked for my waterproof Sony Walkman as the supplied buds were not watertight (for me anyway), now I can listen to music while swimming....Brilliant.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size, 6 Jun 2013
Mr. B. Thomson (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buds. Good delivery., 21 May 2014
I apparently have poor ears for keeping earbuds in and these were excellent. I was dubious about a review I read whereby someone claimed these resulted in better quality sound but I have to say they are excellent. Great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flanged earbuds, 18 May 2014
When swimming with Walkman, these are perfect ones to keep water out of the ears and the music audible! Even being large at size, these fit nicely my medium earcanals. Perfect fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Earbuds don't fit Shure E3c's - product description is insufficient, 1 May 2014
Was looking for some triple flange earbuds for my Shure E3c's. Decided to give these a go - and they don't fit. The hole is way too large for the posts so they just slip off.

According to the Shure UK website the 'official' triple flange sleeves fit the following models:
E1, E3, E4, E5
SCL3, SCL4, SCL5
SE110, SE210, SE310, SE420, SE530
SE115, SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535
SE846

So as these don't fit E3c's I assume they won't fit any of the above models either.

The product description needs updating - 'Fully compatible with most brands' just isn't good enough.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit and better than the stock onces from Sony for the waterproof mp3 players, 9 April 2014
Stuart D. Steele "Steeley" (Dudley, UK) - See all my reviews
However I am convinced that they are touching my brains and so I can only use them for limited amounts of time. Okay so its probably my ear drums but you get the idea

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›