4.0 out of 5 stars Great read
Loved this book, looking forward to the others in the series. Even though tigers are my thing I wouldn't so no to a little lion. Lx
Published on 17 May 2013 by Angelwings1104

3.0 out of 5 stars Night of the Lions
Not a bad start to a new series but this is one of those books that could have been better. The story kept me interested but I would have preferred more details in certain areas. The characters certainly have a lot of potential and were somewhat endearing. However, I'm not sure I want to read the next book.

I would recommend this book for anyone looking for a...
Published on 19 Feb. 2013 by R. Cameron

3.0 out of 5 stars Night of the Lions, 19 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Night of the Lions (Lions of Manhattan Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

I would recommend this book for anyone looking for a nice little story to pass the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 17 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Purrfect, 22 Mar. 2013
Gabriel Larousse is a billionaire lion-shifter, alpha of the pride that left his homeland along with his brothers to avoid the clan wars and to live peacefully among humans.

Catherine Kovac (Cat) is a private investigator (not a very good one) who is on the brink of losing her business. A client hires her to unearth Gabe’s dark past.

To discover that Gabriel desires her as his mate is one thing. Finding out his dark, furry secret is quite another. But saying no to an alpha is like talking to a brick wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Jan. 2015