5.0 out of 5 stars just as described
These head phones are great and work just as described for my samsung smart phone:) Thank you so very much.
Published 21 months ago by Adam.p.lyons

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional and O.K. for the price
Quite cheap, medium sound quality (and reflection when the wire wiggles), but for the price they're fine. Fit well in ear and etc. Though note that the mic-remote does not control volume. It is a single button so Stop-play-skip-back-Siri.
Published 15 months ago by Nab

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional and O.K. for the price, 6 July 2013
This review is from: HIGH QUALITY WHITE IN-EAR EARPHONE HEADPHONE HANDSFREE WITH MIC FOR APPLE / BLACKBERRY / HTC / LG / SONY ERICSSON / SONY / TOSHIBA / MOTOROLA / SAMSUNG / ACER LIQUID C1 / BLACKBERRY Z10 / Q10 / HTC DESIRE U / SAMSUNG GALAXY FAME S6810 / EXPRESS I8730 / S7710 GALAXY XCOVER 2 / I9105 GALAXY S II PLUS / ATIV ODYSSEY I930 / LG OPTIMUS L7 II DUAL / TRI CHIP C333 / NEXUS 4 E960 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars just as described, 26 Dec 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating, 25 Jun 2014
Drives me mad trying to get it back in the case. Wires are already exposed especially on the mic connection. It was cheap so you can't expect much but I wouldn't recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ace, 17 Jun 2013
Came with different colour heads and in a cute little box, just what I needed they fit all my devices and the sound quality is brill

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap headphones, 4 May 2013
they dont fit in my ears well, ok sound, mic not very good as I had to hold it to my mouth for anyone to hear and if your jogging they fall out almost instantly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 10 April 2013
Cheap and not great but good for the price. Main issue is a bit quiet. But hey for the price they work and are comfy.

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible quality, 22 Feb 2013
bad sound, one of the headphones has a different volume (I can barely hear anything), generally it is not worth buying.