5.0 out of 5 stars Headphones
I was very pleased with the product, I have had clearer sounding headphones before but for the price these were very reasonable.
Published 18 months ago by Lewis

3.0 out of 5 stars IN EAR EARPHONES
The item arrived within 5 days. However when first used the cap holding the hands free part came off and appears loose.

Quality of earphones are OK.
Published 17 months ago by Chris Stocker

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish very low or no sound out of one ear, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: HIGH QUALITY WHITE IN-EAR EARPHONE HEADPHONE HANDSFREE WITH MIC FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE 2 I8160 DUOS I589 (Electronics)
these headphones looked good but once i got em they where rubbish one ear has very little or no sound and the other ear is fine rubbish

3.0 out of 5 stars IN EAR EARPHONES, 26 July 2013

Quality of earphones are OK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Headphones, 17 Jun 2013