5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Momo11 Speed Tablet
Published on 8 Sep 2012 by Richard

1.0 out of 5 stars Take my Advice - spend a bit more on a reliable unit!!!!
I purchased the MOMO11 Speed back in October, my initial impressions were good, build quality was good, however, as it did not include a UK charging device my ability to use it was limited at first.
Published 20 months ago by Martin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Momo11 Speed Tablet, 8 Sep 2012
This review is from: MOMO11 SPEED - 9.7 inch IPS display 1.5GHz dual core RK3066 quad core GPU android 4.0.4 tablet bluetooth, wifi, 10 point multi touch, 16GB, flash player 11, new google play store (Personal Computers)
The Momo11 Speed is a fantastic tablet for an incredibly reasonable price. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase, as the device can play (with acceptable frame-rates) most games on the Android platform. Very useful for the train, as I use it as an entertainment device during my long commute each morning. Very nice screen, with very wide viewing angle. Very speedy processor and overall the device feels highly polished, with its metallic back. The battery life is about eight to ten hours on a full charge with pretty much continuous use. I've managed to get way more than that with moderate usage. The only negative on this device is the camera quality, but who really wants to use a tablet device as a camera really? Very good to read books on. If you're looking for a device to read books on, watch movies on or use apps on, then the Momo11 is an ideal choice, and is very cheap for the quality of the device that you get. Very fast delivery to my address in the midlands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and smart looking Android tablet, 25 Aug 2012
Ordered from Draco Tek. Delivered within 10 days which I think is great from China. Screen fault (poor LG quality control) meant it needed exchanging. As soon as I had sent it and sent scan of posting receipt I was refunded cost by Draco Tek and they sent the replacement that day. Top marks to Draco Tek for their excellent customer service. Very friendly email messages and support. Replacement arrived within 10 days. Perfect screen and usual good Ployer construction (I have the 7 inch Momo9 since January and no problems at all). New tablet works perfectly. Great product at a great price...and it's not Apple! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 21 Oct 2012
What can I say, this product is amazing. Does everything you would want from a tablet. Took a bit of confidence buying since I have never heard of ployer before, however reviews like this helped me so I only thought it fair to write one too. The screen size is the same as an I pad, clear, responsive bright. The options on Andriod are endless and I have apps all over the place. Internet is quick and you choose which ever operator you like from google play. Not used cams yet but look ok when quickly looked at. It did arrive in Chinese but a quick look on youtube how to change language and all sorted, took 2 mins and nothing to worry about. I got faultless delivery from Big Tech Direct, UK seller. Arrived the next working day. My apple obsessed brother has since bought one for himself and loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Momoments, 24 Aug 2012
D. Goodburn - See all my reviews
Tablet overall great fast responsive piece of kit. There are issues with iplayer and flash does work via desktop site using boat browser. When firmware available should hopefully sort out. Once or twice has started to do funny stuff but sure is just minor bugs with firmware tablet generally behaves majority of time. Screen sharp and clear. Close par to iPad in my opinion especially when minor bugs sorted or jellybean becomes available. Google play 98% ish of apps compatable. I have tried to install. Great for movies superb picture quality overall one happy customer seller can't fault answered all questions and swift delievery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 5 Oct 2012
I bought this tablet and I can honestly say it's great. Believe me, for £135 you can't go wrong here. It pics up WiFi pretty well and it is very fast. I use it for movies and music. The screen is very nice and it works fine with all the android app's I've tried to install on it. Also I think it's exactly the same size as an iPad 1 and so getting a case for it was easy. All in all, a 5-star product. I am so glad I didn't waste 2.5x as much money and buy an iPad. Also, I use it with a 32GB micro-SD card which works fine. Great product

1.0 out of 5 stars Take my Advice - spend a bit more on a reliable unit!!!!, 10 April 2013
Contacted the seller who duly sent a UK charging unit, however, as it was shipped from Hong Kong it took several weeks to reach me - so I had to go out and purchase an adapter to convert plug int UK 3 Pin (only cost a couple of pounds - but thats not the point).
Just about from Day one the tablet would randomly shut down on me or just freeze, this happening so regular that it is an annoyance to use it and very frustrating when your in the middle of using it.
At one point the Tablet totaly locked up and I had to do a full Factory Reset losing all the data I had thus far built up on it. When I did reset it it came back to life in Chinese!!! Eventualy from helpforums accessed by desktop PC managed to navigate round and reset language etc to English.
I started contacting the seller at the start of January via E-mails to ask for advice and a solution to stop Tablet shutting down/locking up, many E-mails back and forth (including for some reason having to send Photo's of the tablet?) no solution was forthcoming.
My wife has now point blank refused to use the tablet as it is so infuriating to use (for example - if you get more than an hours use without tablet freezing/shutting down your very lucky.
Gradually the E-mails went from polite requests for help, until recently when I began to complain in stronger terms.
I recieved a reply stating that if I returned the Tablet to them they would send a replacement - I did this, had to bear the cost of postage to Hong Kong myself - which I can tell you is not cheap!!
When I E-mailed the manufacturer to let them know I had returned the unit and enquiring when a replacement would be sent, I had a reply telling me that when they get the unit they will repair it and send it back to me....this was not what we agreed - I do not want a repaired faulty tablet I bought and paid for a brand new supposedly functioning one.
I have given the sellers 4 months to help me with no joy and now I find that instead of giving me a new tablet I will be getting the old faulty one back, not a happy person at all hence this review.
As I am an avid reader, I have updated my bog standard Kindle to a Kindle Fire HD - what a difference in performance from a Tablet, never locks up works a dream.

I'm not advocating you buy a Kindle Fire HD in any way (although I find mine great), but I would strongly suggest that you spend a little extra and buy an established Tablet (preferably from the UK as delivery takes so long and it is expensive if things go wrong to send back to places like Hong Kong), heed my advice and do not waste your money on this rubbish -when it works it's good, but unfortunately it does not work for very long before it decides to freeze up or shut down on you.

1.0 out of 5 stars HDQ SELLS FAULTY PRODUCTS ** ZERO STARS **, 18 Jan 2013
MOMO11 SPEED - 9.7 inch IPS display 1.5GHz dual core RK3066 quad core GPU android 4.0.4 tablet bluetooth, wifi, 10 point multi touch, 16GB, flash player 11, new google play storeI bought my boyfriend a Ployer Momo 11 Speed for Christmas, it has only recently been tested due to him being away. The Screen is faulty and the device does not function properly. I spent over £150 and when I inquired about returning the product I got a very snappy email in return. PLEASE BE WARNED... HDQ SELLS FAULTY PRODUCTS.

This is a matter I will have to chase-up via the legal route. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

HDQ SELL FAULTY PRODUCTS

1.0 out of 5 stars Think before you buy, 25 April 2013
While it works its a fantastic bit of kit and does what it says on the box, however if like me you get a duff one which lasted 1 month before the Wi-Fi stopped working then its an expensive mistake as to it ship back to China costs a small fortune. I'm hopping to get mine repaired in the UK and am going to chaulk this up to experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 24 Nov 2012
Rob H (Luton, Beds United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The version im reviewing is the Ployer branded one with silver back and black band at the bottom. The speakers on the back are to the left and right instead of a single grill. Ive described the tablet because there seem to be many variations of the same hardware being sold.
This is my 3rd Chinese Android tablet and by far the best. There is absolutely no lag with either the browser or JellyBean firmware. The tablet comes set to English but firmware is Chinese so I flashed it to Decontaminated 3.0 ROM and its extremely stable. The only issue seems to be the G sensor which is quite sluggish but I don't know if that's the hardware or firmware.
The screen is sharp, bright and very touch sensitive. You can type accurately with both hands confidently.
WiFi is rock solid with full speed downloads from a good distance.
It has a nice weight and feel to it. I find myself taking it out of its protective case just so I can hold it.

Highly recommended.
5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars momo 9.7andriod tablet, 5 Nov 2012
the tablet is smart looking very slim and handle as good as an apple iPad I'm happy with this item especially with all the apps you can download I wouldin,t change it for anything.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›