Seven Albums, Forty Nine tracks on four CDs for the price of just one CD and digitally enhanced to boot makes this a tempting buy.
You get an awful lot for not a lot of money.

BUT Amazon have not said which classic albums are on the set and have not provided a track listing.
So this may be of interest?

The albums are
"New Jazz Conceptions (1956)",
"Everybody Digs Bill Evans (1958)",
"The Ivory Hunters (with Bob Brookmeyer)(1959)",
"Portrait In Jazz (1960)",
"Know What I Mean (with Cannonball Adderley)(1961)",
"Explorations (1961)" and
"Waltz For Debby (1961)".

The Real Gone Jazz label has garnered some really good reviews for sound quality.
The digitally enhanced sound is a good indicator but for a proper review I really suggest you read other, more knowledgeable people's reviews.
The collection is on 4 CDs encased in a double wide jewel case.

The good news is that there is now a second volume of a further seven classic albums.
here is a link.

7 Classic Albums Vol.2

As always if you see any typos add a note and I will correct and credit you with the correction- just add a comment......

The Track List:
[Disc 1]
New Jazz Conceptions
1. I Love You
2. Five
3. I Got It Bad (And That Ain't Good)
4. Conception
16. Epilogue
17. Tenderly
18. Peace Piece

[Disc 2]
Everybody Digs Bill Evans (Cont.)
1. What Is There To Say
8. The Man I Love
9. I Got Rhythm
Portrait In Jazz
10. Come Rain Or Come Shine
11. Autumn Leaves (Take 1)
12. Autumn Leaves (Mono)
13. Witchcraft
14. When I Fall In Love

[Disc 3]
Portrait In Jazz (Cont.)
1. Peris Scope
2. What Is This Thing Called Love?
3. Spring Is Here
4. Some Day My Prince Will Come
5. Blue In Green (Take 3)
6. Blue In Green (Take 2, Mono)
Know What I Mean
(with Cannonball Adderley)
7. Waltz For Debby
8. Goodbye
9. Who Cares (Take 5)
10. Venice
11. Toy
12. Elsa
13. Nancy (With The Laughing Face)
14. Know What I Mean (Retake 7)

[Disc 4]
Explorations
1. Israel
2. Haunted Heart
3. Beautiful Love (Take 2)
4. Elsa
5. How Deep Is The Ocean?
6. Nardis
7. I Wish I Knew
8. Sweet And Lovely
Waltz For Debby
9. My Foolish Heart
10. Waltz For Debby (Take 2)
11. Detour Ahead (Take 2)
12. My Romance (Take 1)
13. Some Other Time
14. Milestones
15. South Cave Woman.
VINE VOICEon 22 February 2014
Bill Evans is a master of effortless jazz piano. That's not to say he plays slowly, indeed much is lightening fast when you check and analyse it. However, you always feel that if the music demanded it he could turn it up several notches faster. His relaxation and masterful sense of rhythm always remain. There's melody and harmonic complexity too, meaning there's always something new to discover. Whilst easy on the ear it's always complex and nuanced. This massive dollop of material is excellent value for money,
on 27 May 2013
Bill Evans seven albums pack . . . SUPERB! Listening to the collection returned me to my youth when all I ever listened to was JAZZ, piano especialy. For those of you who are jazz fans, this is a real treat, going back to an era of real music. Not to upset those of you who enjoy the current pop music, of which I am also a fan. But if you have not listened to this kind of music, try it, you might be quite surprised, Bill Evans was one of the best of that era of the jazz scene. I would recommend any one to listen and be amazed by the magic of modern jazz played by one of the great exponents of jazz piano.
on 11 April 2014
i'm not an afficiendo of bill evans but soon will be. i enjoyed the album 'bill evans trio with orchesta' album and it led me to look for more.i bought this compilation based on the reviews given on the site and the knockout price.
on 12 June 2013
This collection is superbly chosen and beautifully produced. Evans had the ability to transport his audience through all sorts of moods from mellow to pensive to frisky and swinging, and this compilation features the great master at his best with superb sound quality.
on 10 July 2013
Sound quality is way below par and some albums are devided over two discs. Terrible remastering. I advise you to stay away from this one.
on 5 June 2013
Very enjoyable selection from one of the piano greats in the prime of his career. Excellent value for money. Play it again Sam!!
on 20 December 2013
I came across Bill Evans on compilation album and this collection enhanced my appreciation of his talent and music selection
on 1 January 2015
super stuff from a master.
on 31 January 2016