5.0 out of 5 stars Bushnell GPS Golf watch
I nearly sent this watch back as I am in Spain and couldn't download any courses to the watch,
I got in touch with Hot golf and they did their upmost to get my watch working, by sorting it out with Bushnell.
Published 22 months ago by antonio232

3.0 out of 5 stars works sometimes
it is not too sure which hole to report on - i have to keep a sharp eye on its wanderings
Published 12 months ago by David McIntosh

5.0 out of 5 stars Bushnell GPS Golf watch, 4 Oct 2012
This review is from: Bushnell Golf GPS Watch (Misc.)
The company that gives Bushnell the downloadable golf courses, "igolf" apparantly hadn't got the website running correctly for the watch to recieve the GPS cordinates,
Hot Golf said they would take the watch back and pay the shipping at any time untill the watch could accept the courses I wanted,
after 3 weeks I finaly was able to download courses on to the watch,
So I am now happy I waited, and the watch as stated will last 3 rounds without charging, and more to the point the watch mode itself lasts between charges, so if I play golf once a week I can leave the watch on my wrist the whole time,
Another bonus for me is that the watch works as an odimeter so when riding my bike I can see how fast I am traveling and how long it takes ect,
Also I feel that the watch looks nicer on my wrist than, for example the Garmin.

3.0 out of 5 stars works sometimes, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Bushnell Golf GPS Watch (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars This watch does pretty much what it is advertised to do and when I had an issue it was dealt with quickly and well, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Bushnell Golf GPS Watch (Misc.)
The watch works well. It's pretty basic I suppose but the description doesn't claim anything more. It's so much better than fiddling with your smart phone when playing golf. Just glance down and your done. Occasionally you have to adjust which hole you are playing on but not too often and it's easy - maybe it could suggest the most recent hold rather than hole 1 to make it easier, but I'm splitting hairs. The user interface regarding day/time settings (using longitude or whatever!) aren't great but manageable. It was missing one course I played on and there is no way (that I know) to find out what courses are covered and which not.

I did have an issue with charging the battery (after 7 months) and a screen glitch but Hotgolf were pretty amazing in helping me get a replacement very quickly - so I'm very happy with the customer service end of things.

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally useless item, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bushnell Golf GPS Watch (Misc.)
I purchased this device after months of saving up and research. I got it because it looked simple and easy to use and had the courses that I play where I live in Ireland and when I go to Portugal.

The device worked okay for four holes then started displaying wildly incorrect yardages, e.g display 40 yards when I was standing on the tee of a par 5.

I would stay clear of this device!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars gps, 8 Nov 2012
This review is from: Bushnell Golf GPS Watch (Misc.)
This watch has proved most useful at lengths under 150 yards. The only problem I have had and this can be addressed is with re-charging. The watch came with an ISBN conection and a car charger. this is fine if you have a computor or if you are travelling. I have just spent 4 days golfing at a devon hotel. No computor and no travel.
a mains charger is required.

Bushnell Golf GPS Watch