5.0 out of 5 stars Captures the essence and quality of a full length novel!
I am a huge fan of this series, and I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I realised that book 4 would be a novella. Whilst, Forever in Darkness, meets the number count of a novella, it most certainly manages to captures the essence and quality of a full length novel.

Published on 26 July 2012 by BEX

2.0 out of 5 stars warning
Be aware. this novella is an introduction to Ian's story and ends in a cliffhanger of sorts. meant only to give a teaser to buy book 6. I enjoyed what there was of the content but this finished at 70%! and the rest was promotion for other books!!!
Published on 27 Nov. 2012 by Deb J

5.0 out of 5 stars Captures the essence and quality of a full length novel!, 26 July 2012
This review is from: Forever in Darkness (Order of the Blade) (Kindle Edition)

Stephanie Rowe, once again has managed to present a striking, passionate and pained character in our Order hero Ian. I was swept away in this intriguing storyline that was so very well constructed and developed. Stephanie managed to bring an original concept to the storyline, so that whilst we have the familiarity of character with Ian, the plot was truly unique and remarkably constructed which is a quite an achievement considering this is a novella.

I did cry out vocally at the end as I was so desperate for more. That was the only time that greatly desired more as the `closure' wasn't wholly fulfilling, rather it left me craving for the next instalment. Please don't keep us waiting too long Stephanie :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 13 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Forever in Darkness (Order of the Blade) (Kindle Edition)
I bought the entire series after downloading book 1 for free. I love this author's writing style and the character development just improves throughout. Each subsequent book has a very different story with the same basic tenets which is difficult. With some other authors you can find that the sequels are just repetitions of the initial story with small variations. Not this author! Each book is individual and could stand alone but previous characters are carried on throughout so you can keep up with them as well.

I will keep buying this series as long as Stephanie Rowe keeps writing them!

Even though this novella was brief it tells an important aspect of Ian's story. I can't wait to read book 5 all about Ian (though am hoping that the novella is not incorporated into it)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Forever in Darkness (Order of the Blade) (Kindle Edition)
Not much more to say really..... the whole Order of the Blade serious is fantastic. Once I pick the next volume up...I can't put it down. Say no more!

2.0 out of 5 stars warning, 27 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Forever in Darkness (Order of the Blade) (Kindle Edition)
whilst the cost was very low I still ended up feeling cheated. this is the first review I've ever written and I've bought hundreds of books for my kindle that's how irritated I feel!

5.0 out of 5 stars forever in darkness, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Forever in Darkness (Order of the Blade) (Kindle Edition)
loved this,number 4 in the series.We follow our hero as he tries to keep saving our heroine,as she dies in repeated incarnations,& then returns.This time he's determined she will stay with him & live happily ever after.

3.0 out of 5 stars Order of the Blade series, 25 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Forever in Darkness (Order of the Blade) (Kindle Edition)
After reading the first book in this series I had to buy the next four. Unfortunately I was a bit disappointed in this one as it was very short & seemed a bit disjointed to the rest of the books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Forever in Darkness (Order of the Blade) (Kindle Edition)
I liked this story, if a bit short, it was colourful and full of drama and emotion. A good read that I found hard to put down. Well done! Will look for more by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Forever in Darkness (Order of the Blade) (Kindle Edition)
Nice little teaser for Ian's story to come, almost makes me want to skip the next book and jump right to Ian's book (but I won't). Loving the order of the blade series

4.0 out of 5 stars Great series of books, 26 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Forever in Darkness (Order of the Blade) (Kindle Edition)
I wasn't sure about this series when I first looked at them, however i have to say they have proved to be a compulsive read and I have throughly enjoyed them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 30 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Forever in Darkness (Order of the Blade) (Kindle Edition)
As with all of the order of the blade books it has you sucked in straight away, and keeps you hooked until the end, fab

Forever in Darkness (Order of the Blade)