5.0 out of 5 stars Very good
I received the knife block yesterday and used it straight away as my friend was coming for lunch.
Published 8 months ago by AM Barlow

3.0 out of 5 stars knives not great
This product looks nice in the kitchen - but the knife blades are quite fat so slicing is not as smooth as I would like.
Also the knife block is a bit tinny....
Published 14 months ago by Sarah

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Morphy Richards 46292 5-Piece Accents Knife Block Set, Cream (Kitchen & Home)
I ordered this set as the cream matched my colour scheme in the kitchen, I was a bit concerned as to the quality of the knives, my main consideration was the sharpness of the knifes. Well I am more than happy to recommend them as they are very sharp, so sharp that my fingers have now a few little cuts!!

I would certainly recommend this product.

Annemarie

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 May 2013
Fast delivery, looks good and knives work very well. Would recommend this to others. Only disappointment is that the holding block for the knives is hollow so sounds a bit cheap when putting the knives back in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 18 April 2013
Simon Westie (Rumson, New Jersey United States) - See all my reviews
Very well made.
extremely sharp
Everything a good knife should be.

No regrets in buying this product.
Would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice product, 4 April 2013
arrived swiftly, lovely product. Matches my kettle and toaster perfectly and the knives are perfect for all uses, would reccomend

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 30 July 2013
brought this as a gift for my son in his new flat well worth the money great value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
spot on just what we wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Knife block stand, 15 Jun 2014
Recent addition to match new kitchen I am very pleased with quality of knifes very sharp and perfect supply of different lengths

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy., 1 Jun 2014
The base is a bit more 'yellow' than the illustration but it's well made and the knives are perfect. If I had to fault the knives I would say that they are 'too' sharp! Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, 30 April 2014
Good strong knives set in a good strong block. Bought as a present and the recipient was extremely pleased. Look good too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 18 April 2014
This knife block, like the utensils look good and its great to be able to match to other morphy richard prodicts in the kitchen. The block does look a little cheap though

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›