5.0 out of 5 stars IF YOU AND YOUR KIDS LOVE CHRISTMAS YOU'LL LOVE THESE
I've previously bought the first(on video) and second of these films, and have just sat down to buy the box set , and felt I had to respond to the previous review.

Published on 23 Nov 2007 by Mandy Tyldesley

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem with Santa Claus 3
It appears that the 3rd instalment is not region free. It is a manufacturer/distribution problem as it is not the first set have tried. In the end I bought Santa claus 3 to add to the box as I did not want seperate boxes.
Published 22 months ago by Mrs. Rosa Kovalevich

5.0 out of 5 stars IF YOU AND YOUR KIDS LOVE CHRISTMAS YOU'LL LOVE THESE, 23 Nov 2007

I think the first film 'explains' christmas in such a modern way; it has certainly helped me answer some awkward questions over the years!! Yes, it is a slushy christmas film, just what a lot of us want at this time of year! The second film, my kids actually prefer because of the 'bad' santa, and last christmas we loved the third at the pictures and couldnt wait for it to be released.

Obviously each film is about Santa, and how it affects his family, etc around him. But each one is so uniquely different in its main story line, but because most of the actors filmed all three there is a real sense of continuity.

WE LOVE IT AND ALWAYS START OUR FAMILY FESTIVE SEASON BY WATCHING THEM ALL....AND NOW WE'VE GOT THREE!!!!! CANT WAIT......

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS!, 18 Feb 2009
S. Langridge (HAILSHAM, EAST SUSSEX, ENGLAND.) - See all my reviews
The Santa Clause Movie Collection [2007] [1994] [DVD]
This was purchased as a Christmas gift for my brother, but I do own it in fact. It is brilliant......and such a bargain. Do not hesitate to buy this collection, it is truly amazing to see, especially at Christmas time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Times Three, 27 Nov 2009
Mark Baker (Santa Clarita, CA United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
These truly are some great movies. The first one has become an annual tradition for me.

Our series stars Tim Allen as Scott Calvin, a divorced dad who doesn't have a good relationship with his son. In the first movie, a Christmas Eve accident finds Santa dead on Scott's front lawn. When he puts on Santa's suit to appease Charlie (Eric Lloyd), he finds himself under the Santa clause. No matter what Scott wants, he is going to become the next Santa. This is by far the best in the series with lots of spot on laughs.

But the time the second movie rolls around, Scott has grown to love his new identity. So when he comes under the Mrs. Clause, he scrambles to find a wife by Christmas Eve so he can keep being Santa. Yep, we've got another Christmas romantic comedy. But it works quite well and is enjoyable.

The third movie finds Santa dealing with a disruptive Jack Frost (Martin Short) who wants a holiday of his own. While he deals with his in-laws and other visiting family, his wife is about ready to have a baby. Will that be enough to make him trigger the Escape Clause? This one is more silly and slapstick. I enjoyed it more on the first viewing. Again, it doesn't hold up to the original, but it is still fun in its own right.

This set contains no new extras. You get the three individual releases in a box, so if you already have one or more of the films, there's no reason to get this one. Additionally, if you prefer widescreen movies, you'll want to skip this set since these are the full screen releases. However, if you don't have these films, this might be your best way to get them.

Granted, all three movies are fairly predictable. But they also offer great Christmas laughs. I know I'll be enjoying them for a long time to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Santa Clause Collection, 6 Nov 2014
Mr. Beaumont - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Before buying this DVD set I had never seen any of the 3 Santa Clause films before. I've watched Home Alone before and it gave me the same feeling with watching these 3 films too, the awesome child Christmassy feel. I don't want to say too much about the films & give the story away, but I will give 2-3lines on each one film.

The Santa Clause

This first film was funny, very funny, but also a little heartbreaking. When no one believed Scott & Charlie & when the police arrested him, oh boy that was said. But as for when Scott was slowly turning into Santa, now that was really funny.

So You Wanna Be An Elf?
Santa's Helper
Making Santa Snacks
Trailer for The Santa Clause 2

The Santa Clause 2

There is really two things going on with The Santa Clause 2. The 1st being Scott/Santa trying to help Charlie be good again while at the same time trying to find a wife. The 2nd being a fake toy santa looking after things at the north pole before deciding all children have been bad and as such everyone will get a lump of coal.

I really did enjoy the story of Scott trying to help Charlie, in-fact if all the movie was that story I would have been happy. The fake santa with the coal was a pretty bad storyline to be honest, I would have been happy if none of that happened as it was pretty boring to me.

Inside The North Pole With Curtis
Director's Tour Of Elfsburg
Gag Reel
True Confessions Of The Legendary Figures
Audio Commentary
Deleted Scenes
Operation Toybox: Save Santa Game

The Santa Clause 3

I was expecting to really hate The Santa Clause 3 due to the reviews online. But truth be told I really did enjoy it. Not as much as the 1st movie, but still really enjoyed it and Jack Frost, wow, what a great actor. I also loved how we also see small clips of the first movie towards the end too!

Blooper Reel
Audio Commentary With Director Michael Lembeck
Christmas Carol-oke
"Greatest Time Of The Year" Music Video With Aly & AJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Family time, 25 April 2013
I have 3 young children and find it hard to get films we can watch as a family but everyone enjoys. This collection covers all aspects that fit a good family film; funny, sweet, good guys vs bad guys... we enjoyed some lovely cold winters evenings laughing as a family at these good quality dvds.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Santa Clause, 31 Aug 2010
I love this film, i watch it every christmas, all three are funny and heart warming, its a real family treat. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Santa clause 1,2&3, 1 Feb 2009
fantastic films enjoyed by the whole family, and at this price it's a bargain loved by all ages and areally family heart warmer, whilst still providing belly laughs!.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, 30 Dec 2013
This is a series of three American films. It's great, clean family fun.
There is humor for both young and old alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Santa Clause Collection, 22 Dec 2013
Excellent just what I was looking for. At the right price too. This was a present for a relative. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas feeling, 20 Dec 2013
Great lots of hours of fun to watch with little kids and with hours of enjoyment, for a lot of ages

Santa Clause 3-Movie Collection [Blu-ray] [Region Free] [US Import]