5.0 out of 5 stars matt screen protector
The screen protector was as described.

An excellent product for my be Asus tf300t.

It arrived the next day, excellent service too.
Published on 21 Aug 2012 by coalie

3.0 out of 5 stars This applies to ALL items delivered through AMAZON
Published 18 months ago by Nathan Mahalla Mayer

4.0 out of 5 stars Cover-Up Anti-Glare Matte Screen Protector For Asus Transformer Pad TF300T, 30 Aug 2012
This review is from: Cover-Up Asus Transformer Pad TF300 / TF300T / TF300TG 10.1" Tablet Anti-Glare Matte Screen Protector (Accessory)
An excellent product,as described. Well packaged and delivered quickly.

Time spent cleaning the screen prior to application and using the sticky tape method of application resulted in a perfectly applied screen protector with no bubbles. Not the cheapest product around, but good quality.

Update: Have now removed this protector as I didn't like the 'rough' feeling it produced against the finger. It also effected image quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars matt screen protector, 21 Aug 2012
The screen protector was as described.

An excellent product for my be Asus tf300t.

It arrived the next day, excellent service too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Late Review, 9 May 2014
Better than I expected. Does the job right, and so far still have it on. can't complain about it at all

4.0 out of 5 stars Matt screen cover, 1 Sep 2013
Good fitting cover up and the matt finish made it just slightly easier to read the screen in bright light.

3.0 out of 5 stars This applies to ALL items delivered through AMAZON, 13 Jun 2013
The quality is good but hard to fix and tends to have slight bubbles on the fringes. But otherwise satisfactory. Please note that I cannot review all items - so let me state that I an VERY pleased with ALL the items received and your service is simply SUPERB!!!!! Thanks again. I will continue to order for me and the family any item that we will need in the future. Please convey this to all the suppliers that dispatches items to me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap cover-up for Asus TF300T, 22 April 2013
The cover upp makes the screen quite a lot worse, and I had a hard time getting it done right, mainly beacuase of my own stupidity :)

But totaly worth the few pounds I spent and I am satisfied.

1.0 out of 5 stars CHeap poor quality, 26 Jan 2013
Cheap poor quality cover, pretty much as many of the anti-glare covers, it does seriously downgrade the quality of your display, don't buy it unless you're ok with crappy cheap looking effect that this cover makes

5.0 out of 5 stars It's lasted longer than I expected!, 26 Jan 2013
It's lasted longer than I expected!

I've had this screen cover on my tablet's screen for a while now and the surface is still in perfect condition. It has really protected the screen completely. It was a bit fiddly to fit as it was so precisely cut - but I managed it all right and without any air bubbles.

The glare reduction is good and doesn't degrade the quality of the image beyond what I'm willing to tolerate.

If it ever wears out, I will buy another one of these.

3.0 out of 5 stars good protector buttt...read carefully, 22 Jan 2013
The protector itself is good, gives a decent matte screen, reducing glare from reflected light, and stops the smudging that inevitably occurs when your (greasy) fingers touch the screen. When touching the screen with the protector on, I haven't so far been put off by the feel of it, to be honest I dont really notice it. In terms of the screen quality, it does reduce as expected but only a very little bit, but if you turn the brightness up slightly this sort of compensates for it. Overall I am happy with the protector, the biggest positive for me is that it is a more pleasant experience to read books outside now with the reduced glare.

My gripe is with the seller who chooses to charge nearly seven pounds for this item and only supplies ONE screen protector. That for me is a poor choice, because we all know how difficult it is to get a screen protector on without having bubbles and dust getting stuck on the screen, it is very easy for whatever reason to mess up the application process and end up having to toss the protector, and come on it probably costs them ten pence to make and package it. If the seller would have supplied the customary three or so protectors with the pack, I would happily give this item five stars, but because the seller has decided to be stingy and greedy, it gets three stars, and that is me being generous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection for the screen, 11 Jan 2013
arrived promptly, Relitively easy to apply! provides a good protective film to the screen of my tab. But only supplied as a single cover, if you mess up putting it on you dont have a spare.