5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding
I had not read anything by Ainsley prior to this and neither watch TV cookery shows! But I do own a number of 'comprehensive' books from the USA about BBQs.

None is as easy to read or filled with such good ideas for marinades, sauces, salads etc.

Published on 28 July 2008 by Capt Hurricane

3.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!!!
A great book but do not buy if you already own Ainsleys Big Cook Out or Ainsleys BBQ Bible, as the recipes are all repeated with a few added extras.
That said, the recipes themsleves are great - as is the photography and I would recommend you buy this book rather than any of the other BBQ books he has released.
Published on 9 Aug. 2005

3.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!!!, 9 Aug. 2005
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 28 July 2008

I am not easily impressed but this book has impressed me and some of my neighbours in Spain who have asked me to buy them a copy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong.., 11 Aug. 2011
This is a cracking BBQ book for all those guys who want to impress their friends and loved ones. I'm not known for being an accomplished cook by my family but I've cooked a bunch of these recipes and every one has been a success. My daughter (no mean chef herself) even called one of my efforts 'awesome'. Cheers Ainsley, I owe you a pint!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ainsley's Ultimate Barbeque Bible, 29 July 2010
Adrian New (Jersey. Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
Best thing since sliced bread.
Recipes are amazing.
They are simple to follow, fun to make, of course easy to cook as well being delicious to eat.
What more could you want apart from the Good Weather to eat outside.

4.0 out of 5 stars Putting the Barbie on in Style, 21 Jun. 2014
Mr. Charles Watson "madeiranlotuseater" (Madeira Portugal) - See all my reviews
Faced with renting a home between selling and buying (not to be recommended with four dogs in tow) that had a diminutive kitchen we bought a big Weber BBQ. Determined not to have charred food that was raw inside we bought Ainsley's tome. Brilliant. Utterly, utterly so. Only regret is that we did not buy it in hardback. I hate the way the covers curl! Living in Madeira and it is summer we cook every day on this and are working our way through some of the great recipes he has put together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great BBQ guide, 15 May 2012
If you only buy one BBQ book then get this .. covers all the basics including marinades, cooking times etc and a vast selection of BBQ recipes ... i sense this book will get a lot of use over the summer if this rain ever stops!

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaced an old favorite, 29 July 2010
Dave Clitherow (UK) - See all my reviews
Recently left my old copy of Ainsley's BBQ Bible at a holiday cottage (oops) so decided to get this to replace it. Contains all the old favorites plus a few new ideas. What more is there to say - great book.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PURCHASE, 13 Jun. 2014
Not new but new enough excellent condition,Arrived on time Roll on summer.Cant wait to try out the fantastic recipes with the new barbecue,

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbecue, 16 July 2009
I have not tried out the recipes yet but my family who are barbecue fans, have looked through the book and think that they are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Recipes, 23 July 2013
Excellent book full of good easy to follow delicious recipes. Look forward to trying them all this year and summers to follow.

Ainsley's Ultimate Barbecue Bible