4.0 out of 5 stars Good mat, nice size
Published 15 months ago by David Barber

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, but...
I bought this bath mat largely based upon Amazon reviews. And I have got to say - hmm. Two points worth noting - it is made with memory foam. This may seem like a good idea, but it is not. When you first step on the mat it feels wonderfully soft. But then the foam compresses and you can feel the floor - effectively it feels like the mat has almost disappeared. Secondly...
Published 14 months ago by tiger1john

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mat, nice size, 3 May 2013
David Barber (Worcestershire) - See all my reviews
This mat is made from the same attractive, soft, absorbent material as the matching pedestal mat. It is very comfortable to stand on with bare feet, is easy to clean and dries quickly. It does tend to move around a little on my carpeted bathroom floor, hence the four stars, however, I have never found a mat that doesn't. This is a slightly smaller mat than most making it ideal for the smaller bathroom. I would certainly buy another one together with the matching pedestal mat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe im excited about a BATH MAT!!!, 19 Feb 2013
When I bought this I thought I would regret spending more than I needed to on a bath mat however, I have not once regretted the decision. Every time I step on it feels luxurious, its really does show that spending the extra does sometimes pay off. It soaks up the water really well and dries very quickly. I also find it usefull when bathing my young child, we have a hard tiled floor in the bothroom and this mat is great when im knealing over, it gives a nice soft cushioning for my knees. It also washes well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicer that anticipated, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Microdry Ultimate Performance Memory Foam Small Bath Mat, Approx. 43 x 61 cm, Deep Linen (Kitchen & Home)
The bath mat isn't very big (about the size of a door mat) but it is soft and padded. It absorbs lots of water and appears to dry quickly as advertised and is a massive improvement over a cotton bath mat. Perfect for a small bathroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb performance, 3 Jan 2013
this item is fantastic. it does what it says it retains the water and also washes and dries very easily too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft, 4 Sep 2013
K. Urwin "Urwinki" (Sheffield) - See all my reviews
This mat is just brilliant. It is really soft to stand on and the water just soaks up. It is not like a normal bath mat where you have to shake is out and hang it up to dry. I just leave mine on the floor after showering in the morning and by lunch time it is dry again. There are even 2 teenage boys in our house so it gets washed and dried regularly but still looks great after 8 or nine months of use.

My sister has one also and she has a toddler so loves this mat for how absorbent it is but also how nice it is to kneel on when she is looking after her little girl in the bath.

I couldn't recommend enough it is completely different to any of the others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 21 July 2013
D. Luge (Hartford, Cheshire) - See all my reviews
It costs a bit more than you might expect for a bath mat, but this is no ordinary bath mat. It is very soft, and pleasant to stand on, and it absorbs a lot of water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these mats!, 16 Jan 2013
Mrs. J. Johnson "JULIA JOHNSON" (CHURCH CROOKHAM) - See all my reviews
Bought my first in America after staying with a friend who had one. Soooo soft. Delighted to find the exact same make here. Bought two to treat my bathroom refit

5.0 out of 5 stars peforms, 21 Sep 2012
Mrs. C. Thompson (LINCOLN, LINCOLNSHIRE England) - See all my reviews
This product is fantastic, holds a lot of water and is easy to wash
Very soft under feet and does not slip

5.0 out of 5 stars So Soft, 5 Sep 2012
K. Urwin "Urwinki" (Sheffield) - See all my reviews
This mat is so different from anything else. It is so very soft every time I use it, none of this shaking it out like a normal toweling mat. I just wash it and tumbledry, Love it, love it, love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Performs well, 3 Sep 2013
No more washing your bath mat more often than you want too because it has become sodden - this light weight good quality mat would compliment most bath/shower rooms.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›