on 5 April 2015
Didn't last long before it broke
on 30 January 2013
would have given it 5 stars if it came with a uk plug adapter great little tablet though does everything you would expect
on 28 February 2013
I purchased this item for my 5 year old grandaughter because she liked using my Kindle Fire. I assumed wrongly, that this item would be easier for her to use and that she could use it in a similar way to the Kindle. We have had many attempts since Christmas trying to understand how it worked but had great difficulty trying to set it up due to the parental controls being in place. She started to use it again this weekend and you can imagine my horror when she spoke into the speaker to access Google and lots of swear words appeared for her to choose from the drop down menu. I do not understand how if these controls were on that this could have happened. I was with her when she spoke into the speaker, shouting dog and the list included the F WORD!!! I would like to return this item and have a full refund and apology for the distess this has caused both me and my daughter and especially my 5 year old grandaughter!!
on 13 December 2012
Looks and feels plastic and cheap. It is slow and the overall experience with it has been poor. It is difficult to see the small icons and it took an age to set up. Cannot get it to work on the Google Play site. The instruction book is a waste of time and despite coming from an EU country it is supplied with a 2 pin plug instead of the 3 pin English one you would expect for an item sold to the UK market.

Unless you are a slave to the Hello Kitty brand or need a pink tablet, look elsewhere. Not worth the money. There are much better, cheaper ones out there worth a look. Compared to the recent Ployer Momo 8 IPS I recently bought for £20 more this is a very poor effort.
on 21 December 2015
volume is too low.
on 13 November 2012
this tablet is grand. Doesnt appear sturdy for younger children however my daughter hasnt used it yet as it is for xmas. easy to download apps and work however worst thing is plug not suitable for uk only two prongs therefore i now have to buy a new adapter. it can be charged by computer which is okay as long as computer doesnt need charged at same time which is often the case in my house. also wish it had a cover as it is for younger children so I will now have to purchase one of these as well. the item is costing a lot when you could probabaly get a much better one for younger children
on 22 December 2012
firstly this item does not come with a power adaptor for the UK so you will need to get one as it is imported from the EU ! apart from that it arived on time ! im sure my daugher is going to love this product. 5 starts if i didnt need to buy a UK adaptor for it and find out AFTER i got the item as it isnt in the item description.
on 7 January 2013
This product is not worth the money. It over heats, the screen flickers, the wi fi turns itself off, sometimes the apps do not down load. The battery only lasts about 2 hours. As this is meant for children i think they need to re design the tablet.
on 3 March 2013
Extremely poor product, not working anymore, difficult to navigate and my daughter is now constantly using my iPad instead. Bought the product because its description seemed to reflect something special for kids, it didn't. Avoid.
on 23 November 2012
Was bought for god daughters b.day n she loves it ,
reads ebooks with it n plays the games off the play market .

gd product ,its not an i.pad but it can do everything alot ov us want
a tablet for i.e the net , videos,music,pictures , av had a shot
tae browz the web n a cant fault it