Size: X-Large|Colour: Red|Change
Price:£4.96+ £2.99 shipping

on 7 February 2013
I bought this in a larger size than what i normally am to make sure it would fit, but it didnt so it got donated as a gift instead, if your intending on buying this item i suggest you buy it two sizes bigger than what you normally are.
on 25 February 2013
i found this top very small on size it was surpose to be xl but was only about a size 12
on 26 January 2013
This was too tight with far too long sleeves. So I realised that a larger size would not be suitable either. I returned the article, with no problems, and a prompt refund. So although the garment wasn't suitable, the service was 5*
on 17 January 2014
Love this product. I didn't expect it to be such good quality for the price, but it is great. Great color and quality, will most likely buy another in a different color.
on 15 February 2013
Seemed to be good quality and well made. Unfortunately I do not agree with the sizing. I ordered a XL but even someone who is a 12 wasn't able to do up the zip. Maybe this particular top had wrong label but it most definitely was too small.
on 6 February 2014
I would definitely recommend this product. The sweatshirt keeps me really warm in the cold. Its really nice and soft.
on 14 April 2016
Ordered my usual size but i cant even do the zip up doesnt fit around me! No size guide when ordering so just went with my usual. It fits me nicely everywhere else and its very good quality - as it wasn't expensive i will keep it and just use it to wear over something without doing it up but i would like to order one that will fit properly so please add measurements against the sizes advertised! As they come up very small!
on 19 February 2014
sizing isnt very good, im a 16 so ordered a 18/20 and it was too small. good quality though, order a big big one
on 10 May 2016
For the money these hoodies are worth every penny. The material is quite thick and still feels good after several washes. The colour has not run or faded. The only negative for me is the depth of the pockets. Not even deep enough to safely carry car keys or a phone in.
on 15 June 2015
Such a shame. Quality is excellent but the sizing is way off. I ordered an extra small for my daughter but it is huge. She might grow into it, although at 13 it's not really the done thing is it?
I would order one for me at a later date.