5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cabin luggage, almost 4.5 stars
Published 3 months ago by Deborah

3.0 out of 5 stars Zips
We are using these two cases now, the zip that goes all the way around the case sticks every time on the bottom corner, you have to reposition the fabric beading, this is the same on both. Also with a laptop in the outer section the cases do fall over
Published 4 months ago by Susan Cox

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cabin luggage, almost 4.5 stars, 16 April 2014
Deborah - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: High Quality Cabin Approved Wheeled Cabin Case ***Designed to Stand Up with heavy Laptop at the Front*** Ryanair Hand Luggage Flight Bag Holdall with Padded Lockable Front Laptop Pocket ***Access your laptop without opening your whole case*** Size: 55x37x20 cm (Luggage)
Due to the ever increasing cost of taking luggage on holiday combined with the fact that our kids are much older now we've decided to reduce the number if suitcases we take. I was hoping that we could manage purely on cabin luggage but due to the amount of footwear my husband takes, ok and me if I'm being honest plus toiletries and electronics it seems impractical for us but we're down to one case between three of us as opposed to one case each.
I did extensive research before making a decision since we already had hard shelled 4 wheel spinners which are now too big for most airlines and I didn't want anything that rigid again I wanted the zipped pocket at the front for travel documents, kindle, iPod etc it's quite ironic that the main feature I wanted I don't use but more about that later. I narrowed my selection down to six possibles I obviously chose this one my husband went for the larger Cabin Max, we've been on two holidays using these so I now feel in a position to review them.
This is the better bag, it's easy to pack since the sides stay up, it holds way more than I'd expected, the wheels are good the handle if I'm being honest seems a little wobbly and could be better, the front zip section which as I've stated was one of my main requirements I don't use, it just doesn't work once the bag is full it's difficult to get much in and out, I've found that if you pack from the bottom when the bag is upright it's so easy to have the things you need accessible at the top of the main section, the zip opens and it's easy to reach in.
So in conclusion I'm more than happy with this cabin bag it's gives me everything I need and I love it.
Why no voting buttons? We don't let customers vote on their own reviews, so the voting buttons appear only when you look at reviews submitted by others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag, 21 Mar 2014
A lightweight, stylish bag with useful compartments that works as hand luggage for all airlines. Have stuffed it very full a few times and the zippers / stitching is holding up just fine. The front laptop pocket makes going through security a breeze. Would recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor, 11 May 2014
This is a very poor quality suitcase, very disappointed- not alone with product but the returns policy as well.

I tried to return it which was costing more than suitcase

3.0 out of 5 stars Zips, 6 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lady's case, 4 Mar 2014
F. Sherwood "Fred Sher" (England) - See all my reviews
We got this as it looks different to all other cases and can be spotted easily. It is hand luggage size a must today as most company's now check your hand luggage size. Great item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed it for, 27 Jan 2014
Not the greatest quality ever but good for the price I paid. I purchased this for a short haul Ryanair business flight - it fits my laptop snugly in the front pocket, leaving lots of space in the main holdall for A4 folders / books and a business suit. It stays standing upright when left unattended. Overall I was happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bag, 18 Mar 2014
Nice bag, perfect for a short weekend away. Space for your documents and travel essentials. Shame the courier company didn't put a card through my door when leaving it with a neighbour.

2.0 out of 5 stars Stitching on main seam coming apart, 11 Feb 2014
Design is good. Lightweight. But I don't expect the seam to be coming apart with a brand new product - even before I used the case. Certainly not high quality!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good VFM, 6 Feb 2014
We often go away overnight and this ideal size for a 1 or 2 night stay. I was a little concerned when I ordered that it does not stand up unless there is a laptop in but this has not been a problem. Good value for money against some of the other products I looked at

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for hols, 14 July 2014