on 20 November 2012
This DVD is an all time Classic ! Leeds were the smuggest favourites since Wigan Eagles final. They were telling everyone all they had to do was turd up to win it.
The Mighty FC wiped that arrogant grin off their smug faces by winning it in the last minute !

I loved it all
on 19 November 2015
What a fantastic game these are the matches one wants to see on the edge of the seat all the game, I am a Hull man and spent just over a year at the Boulevard in 1992-1993 training on their community programme. During that time we went to see Hull play Leeds and again the match was won by a few points Hull just losing but a game one couldn't take their eyes off. I remember going to the Boulevard when I was younger and many games people left 10 minutes before the end of the game because they knew their side would lose by a great margin, to me these games where a waste of money even if your own side won. You can't get better then a game that takes you all the way and this game does this and even when I was young in the 70s and 80s Hull and Leeds always provided the best for your money, it is sad when the game didn't go to your side as my side was Hull FC, but it was easier to accept when both sides give it their all and that certainly happens in this game. No walking out a second before the final whistle and to add to this fantastic game it was my side that won, but if Leeds had won their would of been no disappointment to Hull FC as they give it their all like Leeds Rhinos did also. To me Hull FC vs Leeds or Leeds vs Hull FC always give great games and the game could always go either way 100%. Great DVD and great game one can watch again and again, brings back memories..
One of the saddest memories I have of Hull FC is 2002 when they left the Boulevard and went to KC West Park stadium, the Boulevard will always have memories for me. Once Hull FC left the Boulevard it was like buying a car without wheels it didn't move for me, the new ground will do for the younger fans but for the older fan we have the memories of the Boulevard. They added names to the team like Leeds Rhinos, Bradford Bulls and everything changed to the Super league, I left Hull in 2000 so to me my memories are the Boulevard and I was hoping to find a DVD with a home game on from the Boulevard but rugby wasn't televised like football. In the 70s and mid 80s there was the midweek speedway at the Boulevard which was fun. So when I think of Hull FC I think of the Boulevard not the KC stadium, it is like this game was played at Cardiff Millennium Stadium and all cup finals I remember where played at Wembley which Hull FC never won at Wembley but did win one year with Wigan in a rematch after they drew at Wembley but the rematch wasn't played at Wembley in the mid 80s.
on 16 June 2013
one of the finest recent challenge cup finals enjoy the match and especially the end pity the dobbin had to score the most famous try in the history of a great club
on 10 October 2013
What a day, Great memory
Not the best quality picture, I guess before HD came along.
Still a great watch in the off season
on 10 August 2013
bought for a relative who was reminiscing.He was well pleased with it as its to show to a younger child who wasnt around at the time!
on 24 February 2014
This was one of the great Challenge Cup Finals from the first minute to last and a brilliant DVD to purchase.
on 1 January 2016
We lost but what a game. Good on hull. We made up for it since
on 6 January 2016
As expected delivery really good