5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun
Great Game, my 11 year old thinks it's brill. It is in line with Mario Cart so if you like "real" driving games it's not for you but if you like a fun driving race go for it 10 out of 10 on Christmas afternoon.
Published 24 months ago by Dragonfly29

3.0 out of 5 stars Better played with friends
OK game, but the AI on the computer players can be frustratingly agressive. Better played with friends, but Sonic Allstars is better if you are looking for a Mario Kart style game on XBox.
Published 5 months ago by S. Cameron

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 27 Dec 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun Split Screen, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: F1 Race Stars (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I bought this to play with my 6 year old son who like me is a Formula 1 nut. It has all the F1 teams and drivers who all have there own special abilities so its possible to pick your favorite team and driver.

We actually really enjoy it, but i think thats more down to the fact that its not too difficult on the 1000cc level and we can have some really competitive races and some great close finishes. It gets a little harder at 2000cc or 3000cc but its not the hardest game we have ever played. There are plenty of race modes like refuel races and several others. Its possible to do a co-op career as the same team or a competitive championship, single race or time trial. Online is very good too.

I dont think i would spend too much time playing single player but its fun splitsceen or online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun!, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: F1 Race Stars (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Good fun game, great for all the family to play. Good for f1 fans and kart fans. All the teams and drivers are here. The tracks are like the real ones with some outlandish extras. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful fun!, 21 Nov 2012
This review is from: F1 Race Stars (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
We purchased this game for my children. What I love is the game bridges the gap between F1 and kart racing. It is charming, fun to play, never too serious and the kids really love playing it. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all the family, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: F1 Race Stars (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
My partner loves F1, but I just had absolutly no interest until this game. Its fantastic, either when playing by yourself or with friends. The game is much like Mario Kart, but with fun additions that mean the game never seems to get old. Recommended for the girlfriends who'd like to join in once in awhile!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fun for all the family!! We love it!!, 27 Nov 2012
This review is from: F1 Race Stars (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Bought this for my children (and games-mad hubby). They absolutely love it! Great fun and lots of quirky bits. We have already chosen our favorite tracks each. Great graphics and speed compared to our beloved super mario. If you have children or you like fun/fast games then you can't really go wrong with this. Worth every penny. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: F1 Race Stars (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
i bought this item for my nephew aged ten and he loves it. its hard to get racing games for this age group this is perfect

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: F1 Race Stars (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
My son had this as present and has enjoyed playing it, has other racing games and says this is as good as them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab game :), 19 Nov 2012
Mr. M. Jervis - See all my reviews
This review is from: F1 Race Stars (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
My husband bought me this as part of my birthday present, Im a huge huge F1 fan and like playing the F1 game but always wanted something to do with F1 thats light hearted and fun. I like Mario Kart and think this game is great, fab game for all the family. Only downside is theres not a track for every F1 race but theres quite alot of different 'modes' to race as, along with most F1 drivers and even some female racers for anyone who would like to be a girl (my 7 year ols daughter loves these characters) All round great game for some fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !!!!, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: F1 Race Stars (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Bought this for our 5 yr old for christmas as he had seen it advertised and loves formula 1, I have to say this is the best christmas present we could have bought him, he loves it as he can choose which F1 driver to be as well as all the different modes to play like normal racing, collecting trophys, having to collect fuel etc. He loves trying to get on the podium. The only downside for me is getting beaten by a 5 yr old.

F1 Race Stars (Xbox 360)
F1 Race Stars (Xbox 360) by Codemasters Limited (Xbox 360)