4.0 out of 5 stars Good Feeling... Great album
I've had a promo of the album for quite a few weeks now and most of the songs have become firm favourites.
The title track kicks things off in style, a slice of mid-tempo, blue-eyed soul which is classic Carrack.
'Marmalade Moon' continues in very much the same groove and is written with ex-Squeeze member and Paul's good friend, Chris Difford.
The third...
Published on 24 Sept. 2012 by Attercliffe 461

3.0 out of 5 stars Good feeling - average music
I heard Paul Carrack's "Nothin' About It" track, the single remix version and it blow me away so much that I felt I had to buy his new album. It is a well done album with quite a few good songs on it but my overall feeling is just average. Especially the middle tracks seem a bit weaker for me. Probably it is just because I am mostly a blues fan, but I like good music,...
Published on 25 Nov. 2012 by Dzsuba

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Feeling about it?, 29 Nov. 2012
buzzdavis (APO, AE United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Good Feeling (Audio CD)
You bet. Paul smokin' once again. Delivering the goods, he gives you a quality product from start to finish. Kicking off with the happy sound of "Good Feeling About It", all the way through to the melancholy "A Child Is Born". I'm a big fan of Paul's, and have seen him in concert so I'm biased towards him. I'll admit that even though some songs jumped out at me when I initially listened to the album, the aforementioned "Good Feeling.....", "Marmalade Moon", "I Can Hear Ray Charles", it didn't really sink in as a full body of work. I'm happy to admit after a few spins I've had my attitude immensely adjusted. Also, might I point out, there's a monster lurking within in the form of "Make It Right"-awesome, hanging tough with the best of any Carrack tracks. Thanks Paul. Look forward to seeing you again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul Carracks music appeals to all ages., 14 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Good Feeling (Audio CD)
originally liked this album for the track "When my little girl is smiling" which was released as a single in the charts but after watching him perform some more of the tracks on a TV programme I bought the CD and loved every track.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... of When my little girl is smiling is the best cover of that song by anyone, 2 Jan. 2015
M. H. Bishop "mick." (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Good Feeling (Audio CD)
I think Pauls version of When my little girl is smiling is the best cover of that song by anyone.

I used to dance around the floor with my daughter as a child to that song; ''I sent her a copy; she agrees as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy, 28 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Good Feeling (Audio CD)
Great album songs a joy to listen to ,would recomend to any Paul Carrack fans. A must buy .I am never disappointed with this great singer.

5.0 out of 5 stars paul carrack good feeling, 30 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Good Feeling (Audio CD)
I have four other Paul Carrack albums, and this is one of the best, good quality songs with great tunes, that have a real soulful sound to the music. His version of the classic when my little girl is smiling is absolutely fabulous. Also the original songs are really bluesy, with good feeling an outstanding track, closely followed by Time to move on. I hope Paul plays some of these tracks on his tour next year.I will be at the Salford gig

5.0 out of 5 stars For guitar lovers, 20 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Good Feeling (Audio CD)
I am not that familiar with Paul Carrack, but my hubby had put this on his xmas list. He was really pleased to get it and says its great. Thats one brownie point to me!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite enjoy, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Good Feeling (Audio CD)
I bought this on the strength of a couple of tracks heard on the radio and little disappointed with other tracks. This is not the sellers fault or responsibility

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Feeling, 2 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Good Feeling (Audio CD)
Any new release by Paul Carrack is eagerly anticipated by this writer. With such an impressive catalogue of work, one is always awaiting the one that doesn't quite hit the same standard.

But no such danger with Good Feeling. It once again contains a good collection of songs - mainly original - expertly produced and delivered. Try it - buy it - you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Good Feeling (Audio CD)
One of my Husband's Christmas gifts. He was really pleased with it as he really likes Paul Carrack's voice having heard him on the Mike and the Mechanics c.d.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite singer, 2 Jan. 2013
Mrs. Lynda Harling (Preston, Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Good Feeling (Audio CD)
I'm an ardent fan of Paul Carrack - so whatever he does is brilliant as far as I'm concerned. Everything from start to finish with this item was first class.

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

Good Feeling
Good Feeling by Paul Carrack (Audio CD - 2012)