5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 April 2013
This review is from: I Dream of Zenia with the Bright Red Teeth (Kindle Edition)
I laughed my socks off on reading the last page, mind you I had read the Robber Bride recently so that story was fresh in my mind. However it is the perfect sequel, it wraps up the story and yet still leaves a little space for another sequel - I would say it is enough though. Perfect!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Short but sweet., 28 Feb 2013
For anyone whose read the Robber Bride this is a sweet little epilogue/sequel. It's not a long story but it doesn't have to be. It's just a little add on with Zenia still present even if she's not. Or is she?
I love Margaret Atwoods books anyway so I may be a little biased.

4.0 out of 5 stars More intelligent Margaret Atwood, 25 Aug 2013
Always thought-provoking. I have rarely failed to enjoy her books. This sequel to the Robber Bride ties up some ends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never enough, 24 Aug 2013
The release of this sequel to The Robber Bride gave me just the excuse I was looking for to read The Robber Bride again (such a good book). As with pretty much everything by Margaret Atwood I've ever read, this does not disappoint - it's a lovely short story reprising the characters from the earlier novel. Only complaint: not long enough - but then again, I could read and read and read Atwood's stories - they are NEVER long enough for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi there old friends, 29 Jan 2014
Having read all MA's novels it's a delight to renew acquaintance with Tony, Charis and Roz; guess who still haunts them? Most enjoyable.