3,113 Reviews
 (1,995)

5.0 out of 5 stars Big size, big value, fast delivery! :) 64 gig Version
I was after a decent sized USB stick , primarily used for Music for my Kenwood car Stereo. 64Gig, equals silly amounts of music.
Device arrived on time and I tested it out by copying some videos and music and playing them through 4 different devices.I had a combination of AVI/MKV/JPEG and MP3 and MP4 files to test.

Panasonic 3D BR Player- 290EBK sound...
Published on 11 Dec. 2012 by Egor

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish. This was bought to store music and playback ...
Rubbish. This was bought to store music and playback on my stereo. However, after two or three songs, the music freezes. Avoid
Published 7 months ago by Mr. C. L. Edge

5.0 out of 5 stars Big size, big value, fast delivery! :) 64 gig Version, 11 Dec. 2012

Panasonic 3D BR Player- 290EBK sound system. Worked fine, good speeds, no issues with loading/delays etc.
Samsung EH6030 46" 3D TV - Worked fine, no issues.
Dell Inspirion core2duo notebook- Again, everything okay.
Kenwood KDC USD/BT Head unit - Audio works great. Good quality.

In addition, the way the USB stick looks also sold it for me. Its sleek/discreet matt look with small red LED looks classy, and isn't as distracting as one of those annoying USB sticks with a massive flashing light! I find those types can be really annoying if you have it plugged into the front USB on your BR/home theatre system.

I actually ordered the 32gig version as a back up for music, and this looks and works just as good as the 64gig version. I've not tested the speeds of transfer, but its takes approximately 3-4 minutes to transfer files of 5/6 gig, so I'd estimate its around 16MBS transfer rate.

Overall very pleased with the purchase. With the Speedy delivery, good product and low price as well as the polite and curteous service, I highly recommend both the product and the seller.

Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars High Value For Money, 1 Mar. 2014
Truly fast and really 64GB this is a quality item. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a fairly high capacity USB. I use it to record and pause my Sony Bravia. Great - no box no wires..

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and good value., 24 Mar. 2014
Mr. M (London, England) - See all my reviews
I was actually reaching 60MB/s writes, much faster than the 40MB/s writes in the product details!
One thing though the 128GB memory stick I got wasn't the one in the picture, it looked like the 64GB black one, no big deal. And it's not very sturdy the case opened up the first time I plugged it in! A bit of super glue did the trick.
I was going to mark it down a star for these points, however considering the speed and price I think it still deserves 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars feedback for item bought., 21 Mar. 2014
Hi,very happy with my flash drive,so easy to use and load compared to others i have had in the past,and nice looking,very happy with it,thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy and simple, 25 Mar. 2014
fantastic usb stick, plug in and upload it is as simple as that, excellent product , recomended to family and freinds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job with Style, 11 Mar. 2014
Woofums (Lincoln, U.K.) - See all my reviews
They look really good, choice of great colors, the tops remove and replace very smoothly, data transfer is fast, and the price is very good, excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 1 Mar. 2014
J. Gallie "Johnboy" (UK) - See all my reviews
This was very reasonably priced so I was a bit dubious that it may not be very good.
I need not have worried, it arrived in 3 days perfect condition and worked great.
cant be faulted 10 out of 10 for service and product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing form factor, quality and packaging, 28 July 2011
I've been buying several flash drives over the last year, on eBay primarily.
Many of those have been made by big brands like Sandisk or Corsair.
But sooo many times I had to return them because they were either so flimsy they fell apart almost on arrival or had some transfer / technical issues.

This product, on the other hand, even though it comes from a brand I have never heard off before, had exceeded my every expectation.
The performance is great, never had any issues from the start. Formatted in FAT32.
The form factor and design is impeccable - it actually feels cool when you are holding it.
It is sturdy and well put together (does not feel like it's going to fall apart like with some other drives)
The packaging is cool too. Comes in a little plastic box with a magnetic lock. (I've actually kept it :)

I very rarely write reviews for products, but for this one, I felt like I must.

Highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great USB Key, 1 Mar. 2014
Excellent Storage Device Extremely Large Capacity considering size Ordered 2 and have had absolutely no problems or issues A+ Product If looking for an alternative to the slightly larger usb external drive !

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 6 May 2014
Quick, smart, does the job, and half the price of retail alternatives. A pleasure to do business with you. Job's a good un!