Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now

on 19 October 2013
This a great pair of products. They work really well when taken together. I am recovering from my workouts so much faster. This has really helped me when my energy level was already low and I really didn’t feel like working out at all. To know that I will be able to work really hard and then recover quickly makes it easier to get to it.
on 18 October 2013
These are great products. I love how I feel and that they have really improved my workouts. I feel so much better after I have had a really hard workout. I used to feel wiped out, not I feel energetic and invigorated. I am so happy to have them in a combo like this at such a great price.
on 5 November 2013
This is beneficial for muscle growth and maintenance. I like the price from this seller and they have a good quality product. I use this with a few other supplements and it integrates nicely. It could also work as a stand-alone enhancer. I have done both but prefer to use it with other supplements.
on 5 November 2013
I have tried it all. Jacked3D, NO-xplode, etc etc etc. Now, we all know these products have lots of fillers which are basically, useless ingredients. Not to mention "proprietary blends" where they list ingredients but not amounts so who knows how much of the proven bits you get.

So I did my research, found the actives with the most science behind them and was thrilled to see two of the ingredients that show up are bundled together in one package. I blend these with pure caffeine, yohimbe, and creatine. My workouts have never been better.
on 20 September 2015
Delivered on time. Tried this product out at the recommendation of a gym buddy but no differences observed in my strength or energy levels. Decided I rather spend more money on protein powder than this less proven supplement
on 13 August 2013
Read about this product and thought i'd give it a try,

I am taking with Reflex Creapture creatine. Have been taking for 3 weeks now and feel I can give a good review.

Citrulline Malate is extremley bitter but don't let that put you off, After 3 weeks of taking the 3 combined I really felt extra push, lift, determination, concentration in the gym. Especially after 2-3 sets I was able to find more strength inside me and better endurance.

Even playing football I felt more switched on and would certainly take again.

I took the 3 combined first ting in the morning upon waking in a small glass of water, very bitter but just get it down, then again before the gym and sipped one during the gym in the mixer full of water & ice, No creatine the 2nd&3rd times.

the beta alanine brings you out in a prickly skin feeling for a few minutes, At no time did I feel unwell or find myself with stomach upset.

In short I have found better gains in strength and muscular endurance and would take again.

Good thing is all 3 of these products are relatively cheap, Will complete a 8week course then stop them for around the same amount of time.

There is good video reviews of these products on youtube also that go into the scientific breakdown alot more
on 22 November 2013
Definitely more endurance for training sessions especially leg training. I run every day and participate in marathons and bicycling races. This has given me boost in the gym. I am stronger and able to work longer in my training sessions and that has translated into more winning.
on 7 November 2013
I believe everyone that does any sort of weight training or strenuous activity should be taking this amino. I am writing this review about a month after finishing what I had. What I've noticed most while on this is that every day around mid-day, I would begin getting this feeling in my muscles. It wasnt a sore feeling, actually it was quite the opposite because i really never was to terribly sore while using this. It was more of a feeling like my muscles needed me to drop some weight on them. like they were literally crying out for me to go to the gym and hit the weights.

My muscular endurance was through the roof! Every set i did was 4x10 failing at 10. very rarely 9 or less. where as now most of my sets are 3x8-10. My weight on some exercises such as curls was noticeably a bit higher around 65lbs-now 60lbs for less reps. i dont get that feeling like i need to expel strength and energy any more. not that i need it but it pumped me up alot and i feel attributed somewhat to me pushing myself and making some gains. In the absence of taking this supplement, I see its full value. I have ordered more and plan on taking it longer than I did the first time around, for the price its a one amino acid that you can't afford not to take!
on 30 April 2014
Citrulline Malate thing... never heard about it before.
It works indeed after workout.
You don't feel any muscle pain next morning! Just like nothing happened.
Good pair. Certainly hooked.
on 8 November 2013
I take these supplements with creatine so I wouldn't recommend one over the other since I cannot say with any certainity which supplement is having more effect on me than the other. Creatine is great, always has been but the other two or bit newer to me. I've been gaining more muscle consistently since taking this stack, but what I like even better is my recovery and strength increases. I was sick for two weeks, worked out hardly at all during this time. I did legs three days ago, I mean hard-core legs. Other than some soreness in my quads, I feel like I could go back into the gym today and do it all over again.

This had been the case for the other muscle groups as well. Damn good combination of supplements. I take 2 grams of beta alanine per day, 5 grams of creatine, and four grams of citrulline malate on workout days only.