on 6 August 2015
My wife wanted some business cards to publicise her website, art and books. Rather than buy them from a printer I decided to design some myself using her art, then laminating them (and cutting them out individually with a paper cutter...!). She was very happy with the design but didn't like the fact that the corners were quite sharp. In desperation I search Amazon for an answer and discovered this neat little gadget.

It's been a long time since I was so chuffed with a gadget - and even more so at this price. It simply requires you to insert the corners of the card into the the corner slot, press down and hey, bingo! Occasionally a bit of laminate clings on by a thread but it removes easily. It helps to place the cutter on a flat surface and use the ball of your thumb to press firmly. There's a little tray built into the base to catch offcuts. It needs emptying frequently.

I've just finished cutting a hundred cards (that's four hundred cuts!) and my wife is as chuffed as I am. I'm adding a photo to show the cards before and after.

If you need something like this, don't hesitate!
review image
on 27 February 2013
Nice, clean round corners! Try this with your business cards - makes them look really posh! Excellent product and great price. (Warning: highly addictive - makes you want to clip everything!)

Edit: Fast forward three years and the punch is still going strong and showing no signs of getting blunt! I have used it a LOT.
on 22 January 2013
Provides a perfect rounded corner, which is diificult to do well by any other means. Notes that the item has to be more than 2.5 cm long to locate with the guides, so not so suitable for trimming small labels.
on 23 March 2014
I am making my own moleskin style sketch books and this cuts the corners of the pages just nice and neat.dead simple and it works so well
on 22 September 2013
I bought the corner punch to round the corners of my handmade wedding invitations. It was easy to use and gives that professional look. I would recommend it to anyone who likes to be creative.
on 3 February 2014
I needed a corner rounder for a specific project and so spent quite a bit of time looking at the different brands and buyer feedback before spending any money. Even though this seems to be one of the cheapest on offer, the quality is great. The cut itself if crisp and clean leaving a perfect rounded finish with no frays or other indentations around the cut.
I will certainly be looking for the brand name next time I need something in the arts and crafts department.
on 25 August 2012
This punch appears well made and of good finish. It is very easy to use and has a storage area for the offcuts. It is suitable for cutting paper, photos, vellum and cardstock up to 240 g/sq.m. It also trims thin plastic as used to cover card. There is another version which I have not used for cutting a 10mm radius.
on 7 December 2013
Easy to use and keep the sharp edges trimmed (and safe) for my 6 years old. Trimmed plenty of laminated flash cards with this puncher and it is definitely a good investment.
on 9 February 2016
At under a fiver including delivery I really wasn't expecting much... I must have higher expectations than the other reviewers as I personally think the results of this corner punch are coming it even lower than my already questionable expectations... The reason being is that even though the corner part is round it leaves that really irritating slightly extended join, its one of the problems ive always had with scissors.

So given that this items only purpose is to cut corners, the manufacturers appear to have opted for a similar methodology with regards to their business strategy... For the simple reason that, even with this product, I still have to finish the corners off myself to make them tidy.. I wouldn't recommend buying them.... at even a fiver!
on 30 April 2016
Whilst there isn't much anyone can say about a corner punch, when I was looking for one, I wasn't sure which size to buy, so this 5mm one will give you corners the size you see on regular playing cards.
It's easy to use and performs well, but take care to insert your cards carefully, as it sometimes shaves some of the card edge off along with the corner if you get sloppy.