Customer Video Review     Length:: 3:43 Mins
This is a very nicely made case for your DSLR. I'm completely happy with the quality of construction and padded protection this provides my Nikon D300. It's the perfect size when I want to grab my DSLR and not be burdened with extra lenses and all the other stuff that I normally would have with me using a larger camera bag.

The depth...
Published 11 months ago by M. Erb

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but super quality product
After seeing one of the other brand (Lowerpro) in a showroom I feel this one is little bit bulky for my camera d7000 with kit lens. there is unnecessary space but it doesn't really fit another lens of even the camera manual. Side pockets are ok to fit extra sd card or something like small item. Front pocket is little bit bigger that you can keep lens hood may be.
But...
Published 7 months ago by B. Joy

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent value and extremely well-built case for your DSLR, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: AmazonBasics Holster Camera Case for DSLR Cameras Black (Camera)
Length:: 3:43 Mins

The depth of the case is 7.5" enabling me to fit my D300, and attached battery pack with my 17-55 f2.8 lens. It's a tad tight closing the top zippered lid, but it does fit and that's very nice. If I were to remove the battery pack, it would fit very comfortably with a little wiggle room.

The case has an extremely durable bottom piece that is about 1 inch tall and is a solid plastic base. This cushions and protects the DSLR case from water infiltration if you were to set your case on the ground.

There are 3 outside pockets. The left and right zippered pockets are marginally useful. They do not expand at all and have little volume but are suitable for lens cleaning cloths, lens filters or something thin. The front pocket is way more useful and has enough room to put in several smaller items. It has a elasticized back nylon mesh panel that you could throw a couple memory cards into as well as two dedicated memory card (SD) pockets with velcro closure on the front inside panel.

A comfortably padded and suitably wide shoulder strap is included.

What a great case this is. Very functional, comfortable to carry and just the right amount of space to easily carry a DSLR, decent sized lens plus a few odds and ends.

It's a great price and seems to be of the highest quality. I expect this will provide years of good service.

If you're looking for something that will hold more gear but is still very easy to carry check out the AmazonBasics Sling Backpack in Black for SLR Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and roomy, 4 April 2013
I just wanted a basic case to carry my camera when visiting gardens, historic monuments etc. - and to keep the inevitable rain off!
The case is ideal - it is light and the velcro'd straps inside mean you can configure it to fit your camera. The case has both a carrying handle and a really good length strap so you can carry it 'school purse style' (that remark probably dates me!) and have both hands free for using the camera. I put it to good use over the Easter weekend visiting a local 'stately home' and it met all my requirements - and, yes, it SNOWED!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality at a bargain price., 7 Nov 2013
Phil (Bedfordshire) - See all my reviews
I can't believe how cheap these are for such a good quality item, I have the Amazon basics rucksack type camera bag too, and they are both great. This bag is fine for carrying a Full sized DSLR with even a zoom lens attached. It has three pockets, one with pouches inside for memory cards, and is just the ticket for 'travelling light, with just one body and lens. You can also very easily remove the 'Amazon basics' badge so no-one knows you bought a cheap bag!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 6 Aug 2013
Pleased with this purchase. Considerably cheaper than similar branded bags but seems to do the job. Seems well made and has enough space for my Canon EOS 600D, a standard lens (18-55mm) and a few accessories. Handy space in the pockets for cables, filters and spare SD cards etc. I particularly like the rigid base which makes me feel much more confident about putting my camera bag down on the floor or other hard surfaces.

If you don't need to carry additional lenses, flashguns or other large accessories and aren't bothered about having a branded bag then this should be fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but super quality product, 8 Jan 2014
B. Joy (Cambs) - See all my reviews
But the quality of the product is excellent that's why I am keeping it. Zips are excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as branded bags., 27 Nov 2013
I did my research and decided that this bag was the closest to what I needed. I was not disappointed, but had to look at customer reviews to be as sure as I could that it would suit a Nikon D3200 with 18 - 105 lens - hood fitted.

It is well made and the plastic base means you can stand it on a flat surface. Terrific value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I was expecting, 8 Aug 2013
A bought this bag to carry my gear while I was taking photos, and it does the job just perfectly. Small and practical to carry along, great design and top quality materials. You can fit a DSLR camera and extra lens. The plastic bottom is great to protect and stand on the floor.
The ideal bag to go around with the basic gear for shooting. I use to take my camera with a 18-55mm and a 70-250mm lens, and a couple of filters and cleaning accessories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good camera case, 7 Dec 2013
J. A. Jennings "Tony Delarusci" (YORKSHIRE ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
Excellent case which is large enough to carry full size DSLR with battery pack attached and 7" long 55-300 lens attached.2 side pockets will accommodate spare batteries and filters up to 58mm and the front pocket is large enough to carry a compact camera (not bridge), with 2 internal pockets for memory cards.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good materials, design can be improved on though., 18 Aug 2013
I bought this for my samsung nx1000 camera. The materials are very good, the plastic bottom is excellent at stabilizing the bag, and the sholder strap is pretty comfy.

It has 3 pockets (2 on the sides and one in the front), and I use them to store my battery charger and cord, an extra battery and a memory card. The space inside is plentiful for a large dslr and lens.

What I think can be improved is how the inside space is separated. It comes with two dividers (with velcro at each of their ends), and you are supposed to put them however you like. Unfortunately, I could not find a solution that keeps a relatively small camera like mine secured. I ended up removing them altogether and placing the camera directly in the bag.

It is marketed as a dslr camera bag (not as a compact system camera like mine), so I guess this makes sense.

Excellent customer service and delivery from Amazon, as usual. Best e-tailer there is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic but functional carry case., 14 Aug 2013
J. MURRAY (West Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent price. Holds my Canon 650D well with a bit of room for accessories. Light and easy to carry with wide comfortable strap.