4.0 out of 5 stars A hit
Bought these for a friend as a Christmas joke. Bling bling bling all the way. Remarkably everyone who sees them loves them. But as other reviews have said, order a larger size. My sister in law loved these so much I bought her a pair too. She can't wait to wear them!
Published 6 months ago by John S

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for...
Published 18 months ago by Mamamuffin

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for..., 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: Glitteratti Women's Dianthe Special Occasion Heels (Apparel)
These shoes are very cute and I love the metal finish heel but I walked a short distance (about 5 minutes) in them and already the glitter is falling off, the heel caps have fallen off and the lettering on the inside of the shoes rubbed off...very poor quality. I give them 2 stars only because they didnt look as cheap as they are and I only paid 8 for them through amazon warehouse.

4.0 out of 5 stars A hit, 28 Dec 2013