on 30 December 2012
Extremely confortable to walk in despite the relatively high heel and very warm. They are made of very nice and soft leather.
Only down side is that they don' have a very good grip on rainy/slippery day. Bu they look so great that I would definitely reccoment them!

P.S. on the size side: I am size 4 and their size 4 fits me all right
on 9 February 2013
I ordered these for my wife, she is a size 5, she could not get them on for love nor money, you must have the thinest of feet to get into them, she is a dress size 12-14 so she is not the biggest of sizes, the size 5 (38) looks like a size 3 at the most, its a real shame too as she was really looking forward to them arriving, and apart from them looking like a childs size they are good looking boot.
on 16 May 2013
Really lovely boots. I ordered the tan but felt they were let down by the very shiny gold buckle, which looked a bit cheap in comparison to the leather, which was good quality. So sadly I returned them. I'd also say they come up quite small - I'm a UK 2 and the 3 fitted well with thin socks underneath.
on 3 March 2013
I purchased these boots and from the minute i put them on they moulded themselves to my feet and are as comfortable as a pair of slippers! They look smart for work or are nice for casual wear.
on 1 July 2013
I love the colour and the style. The block heels make for good balance and the heel height makes it very versatile. I'll recommend it for any busy mum like me!
on 4 July 2013
These boots are very comfortable and the perfect fit. I am size 8 and the 8 fits perfectly and they were delivered next day. I was so pleased with the service
on 28 April 2013
Unfortunately when these arrived they were much chunkier than I had imagined, so I sent them back. Nice boot though.
on 11 June 2013
As expected. Very satisfied.
Why is mandatory to write such a number of characteres to say what I want? Indeed I dont like it very much. It is more dificult to give feedback, and the sellers also loose...