on 19 August 2014
Great remake of a family favourite - we have used it quite a lot since it came - the games are quick to play and it helps get the grey matter thinking along some different lines - my youngest daughter loves it and it gets her away from social media thought patterns :) recommended.
on 22 August 2015
I purchased this for a friend, either for their birthday or for a Christmas present (her birthday is so close to Christmas I literally cannot remember which!) and love the Sherlock take on this classic game. Looking forward to playing it again with her and our friends!
on 23 January 2014
I am a massive Sherlock Fan, well the BBC Version anyway. I am also a boardgame fan. This version is very nice if you love the show. It has all the familiar locations of season one Sherlock and you know the characters. Its was a nice take on the game
on 2 February 2014
The game is great and was exactly as I had expected although some of the pieces were slightly low budget but this is the same as all modern cluedo games now. The game is great fun for all the family and the people are all main Sherlock characters
on 10 June 2015
Bought this for a friend and she absolutely loves it! We've played it a few times and it's so much more fun playing as Sherlock, John, Mycroft etc. compared to the original Cluedo game. Good family fun and any Sherlock fan will love it.
on 27 December 2015
The board game concept is good, however the pieces you play with are only colours, no pictures of the character so it can be a bit confusing who is who. There is a booklet that shows it but for ease of playing it can be confusing.
on 14 January 2014
I bought this to take to friends in Australia for Christmas.
It brought back many childhood memories with a modern twist.
We spent a number of happy hours playing the game,unfortunately I did not win!!!
on 8 November 2013
Me and my boyfriend have had so much playing this in the past year! I had never played cluedo before so I was pleased to find easy instructions inside.
Definitely a great game to play to pass the time, and the personalisation with the characters makes it something every Sherlock fan should have!

I am told that the pieces used as the murder weapon are the same as the original game and it would be better if they had been personalised too, however being a newbie to the game it wasn't a problem for me at all!

Worth every penny (And maybe even a little bit more)
on 23 April 2014
Excellent edition of cluedo, a must for all sherlock fans. Like the traditional cluedo but with sherlock characters as suspects and sherlock locations aswell. Class.
on 15 January 2014
Excellent quality, fun game and very relevant to sherlock. Perfect for fangirls who like to play cluedo. I got it for my sister for Christmas and she loves it.