4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots nice quality leather
I loved this boots, they are beautiful and fit well. They are a bit tight at the ankle when I bend, but I have thick ankles anyway.
They are lovely and I can get almost all day comfortably at work.

I recommend. Good value for money.
Published on 18 Dec 2012 by Purplemum

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good quality as I expected
I needed brown boots. When I opened the box I was shocked - they were brown and GREEN! It cannot be seen on the photos published on Amazon and it is not in the description (It is said: “ Brown 2 tones”).
Published 23 months ago by M.V.S.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots nice quality leather, 18 Dec 2012
They are lovely and I can get almost all day comfortably at work.

I recommend. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality boots, 19 Jan 2013
Boots arrived quickly and were a very good fit. Leather feels soft and good quality. I did not have to break them in as has been the case with other boots. They feel comfortable to wear all day.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice, if you like green tops to your boots!?, 30 May 2013
Yes, the coloured section at the top of the boots is green! You couldn't tell on the pictures online, as otherwise I wouldn't have ordered them. Who thought a yukky dark green was a good colour to put at the top of a really nice pair of dark brown riding style boots?? Let me have a word with them ... ;o)

5.0 out of 5 stars the colour includes green but i like it., 17 Mar 2013
good price. very good quality. smart boots really. they fit my chunky feet and legs but look. elegant. the upper cuff is green (which luckily another reviewer noted) but i like the green cuff. overall, i am pleased with my smart boots. comfortable even on first wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moda in Pelle Women's Trevvi Dark Brown Riding Boots TRE02 5 UK, 14 Mar 2013
Really stylish looking soft quality leather. Comfortable enough to wear all day long. Got some real nice comments while wearing them. For the money and service from Amazon would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars New favourites!, 26 Feb 2013
I love these boots! As soon as I put them on I fell in love. Gorgeous, soft, supple leather, clever features like the hidden elastic behind the buckle on the back for comfort when kneeling down. They are a great length and I find they go with pretty much anything! Worth every penny. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful, 7 Feb 2013
I am very pleased with my boots. The leather is soft and well made, i initially bought a boots (over the knee/tan and black) from next which was more expensive but rubbish in quality. i love the color, got lots of compliments while travelling in France wearing them. I would now like to get the black version of this when i get some spare cash......

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good quality as I expected, 16 Jan 2013
The leather is soft and good quality but the dye! It is uneven especially on boot leg! It is not just distressed finish. You can see a brash strokes, missed spots and prints. There is only way to wear them - under trousers.
On the positive note: Super fast delivery as always from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moda in Pelle boots, 13 Jan 2013
No sooner has Christmas gone than birthdays start! Bought these boots for my wife's birthday... the leather is supple and she loves them... and I've managed to reduce my brownie points deficit incurred over Christmas/New Year! :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value For Money, 11 Jan 2013
These leather boots were a perfect fit and not too loose round my leg Excellent value for money.Can't stop wearing them!!

Moda in Pelle Women's Trevvi Riding Boots