5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice machine
Published 20 months ago by A T C

Well i should have taking on board all the feed back, my 3 day old pc crashed and now i can't use it what a pile of rubbish

lenovo you are a joke how the hell can a PC that was working for only 3 days pack up ?
Published 16 months ago by Mr. S. Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice machine, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lenovo B540 23-inch 10p touch All-in-One - Black (Intel Core i5 3450S 3.5GHz, 8Gb RAM, 1Tb HDD, DVD, LAN, WLAN, TV Tuner, Webcam, Nvidia Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit) (discontinued by manufacturer) (Personal Computers)
As a computer novice, after a lot of heart searching as to which computer to purchase I decided upon a large screen and a medium to fast processor and went for the Lenovo B540. I have been more than pleased with my choice, it is a fast machine and handles my, mostly office, work efficiently and now working with Windows 7 is a very pleasant machine to use. One small grouse, not to detract from its overall star rating, is the size and layout of the keyboard, which operates very well but is too small and I am about to replace it with a standard keyboard. Am completely satisfied with my purchase and the excellent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 1 Dec 2012
Bought to replace my 3 year old laptop which was feeling a bit sluggish, OMG this thing is fast!
Haven't used the touchscreen too much as yet, but when I have it works well.
Looks great, extremely clear, crisp graphics, very fast processing.
(All my old software works fine on Win 7)

1.0 out of 5 stars Error 1962: No Operating System found Press any key to reapet boot sequence, 2 May 2013
Mr. S. Baker "Perdo" (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 6 Dec 2012
I love this machine, it has the power required for games plus more. A top name for a top pc, Five stars from me

1.0 out of 5 stars Desktop letdown, 23 Oct 2012
This was the second Lenovo I bought, the previous 520 model had a faulty key board but Lenovo technical help sent two replacements both of which weren't the keyboards but just the key section of a keyboard (and German language). So when I got this one I had hoped it would be fine, unfortunately the disc drive didn't work. My tech guy tried everthing he could to get it to work but it wouldn't start. I asked Lenovo if they could log on to the machine and see if there was a tick missing from a box or something silly that was stopping it working. They said that they don't do things like that, so this machine had to go back as well. Strangely the technical team at Lenovo rang me a week or so after it had gone back to see if they could send me out a new disc drive. Presumably they thought I would just know how to remove a drive and re-install a new one. Great looking machine but that is as far as it goes. Terrible build quality, very very poor technical help staff. DO NOT BUY A LENOVO.

1.0 out of 5 stars What happened to Quality Control?, 6 Dec 2012
If the manual was better written and included significant content rather than product overview, I would have saved a great deal of time and frustration trying to find out why this computer did not work when it appeared to be turned on. After booting up, a program fault appeared on screen giving an error number (1962). Could it be something I was doing wrong? - it was brand new and a piece of paper inside the box claim it had been checked and passed as fit for purpose. After browsing the net for reviews and comments on this Lenovo 'All-in-One' computer, I discovered that other buyers had suffered the same fault but were also unable to contact Lenovo for support. The easiest solution I found was to return the product and request a refund from Amazon ... too many problems and no technical support sounded like an expensive nightmare. Decided to give Lenovo a miss and purchased a Toshiba Qosmio instead - lower spec maybe, but reliable and good tech support.