4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price
Published 22 months ago by Miss T

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as last time.
Have bought similar inks before and was happy. This time the printer did not accept them so easily and had to keep switching on and off and swapping cartridges. The inks also finished quicker than they normally do. Will still purchase them next time as they are cheaper and suitable for what I need to do.
Published 23 months ago by Fatty Flo

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 13 May 2013
This review is from: AA+inks Compatible Ink Cartridges Replacement for Epson 4x T1282 Cyan/blue ink suit for S22 SX125 130 SX 420W 425W 430W 438W 440W 445W OFFICE BX305F (Office Product)
I was nervous buying a non branded ink cartridge as I have not had much luck with them before but I had a lot to print and it was going to cost a fortune. At first I thought the ink cartridge was not working as the printer recognised it but not ink was coming out. I gave my printer head a good clean and after that it worked perfectly, saving me a fortune! I would have given it 5 stars however I have to clean the printer head everytime I put a new cyan in (I don't have this problem with the other colours) which uses up ink. Also I am not sure they contain as much ink as the epson branded cartridges as I get through them pretty quickly. However for the price difference it is worth it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as last time., 14 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Cost and limited amount of ink in cartridge, 13 Dec. 2014
Mr. Douglas R. Degg "Royston" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Have never used this company before, but I think like most compatibles you get what you have paid for. And as I do a lot of printing of photo's they do not last very long. You can still hear ink in them when you shake them, but will not print anything further. Not even the so called high yield ones. And as I am a pensioner who's hobby is downloading narrow gauge steam loco's and printing them. It becomes a little expensive. But in saying that the O.E. ones are more expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 July 2014
Delivered really quickly, Exactly as described and worked first time in printer. Will buy again from these guys. :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 6 July 2014
good value but gets rejected when half empty

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue ink, 26 Mar. 2014
Works time and again, thank you.
I always know, I will get a good product with this one, trusted always.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 Feb. 2014
So far so good they work well and for the price are great value. Compared to the original manufacturers parts it is a lot cheaper and would recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 14 Dec. 2013
Always true discription items always a great bargain, I will be shopping again with this supplier delivery spot on for time

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 9 Nov. 2013
A repeat order for my Epson printer. The printer has no problem in accepting these compatible cartridges which are of excellent value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Last a long time, 18 Sept. 2013
Have got my inks from Amazon for a long time always good value. Paid more for inks on the high street in the past, not a patch on the cartridges from Amazing Inks.