5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant warm coat, 26 Mar 2013
I received this coat today (I ordered it on Sunday afternoon) + it is absolutely brilliant! I wish I had bought it at the beginning of the winter, I love it + agree with others that it is just like wearing a duvet its so warm! its also so light to wear it doesnt make me look like like I am wearing my duvet as the fit is fab,although I would suggest you go down one size as it is cut on the large size.I am usually a 10/12 + chose to go for a 10 after reading the reviews from others + it fits perfect.I love the length of the sleeves which are quite long but have a cuff inside which makes them really draught proof.
The length is just right as It covers my knees which is great as thats where I feel the cold.
Altogether a very happy customer!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coat, 15 Feb 2013
This coat is warm and fits well. I am glad I read reviews of other Berghaus coats because I am 12/14 and bought a 12 because they are generously cut. The belt is good and makes a warm coat a bit more stylish. The zip is tricky, but I expect most 2 way zips are. The hood is a little too shallow for me, but I am generally very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars warmest coat ever, 13 Mar 2013
If you want a warm coat for winter, this is the one. It's the warmest coat I've ever worn. Money well spent

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Warm, 22 Feb 2013
C. P. J. Stott "Chris Stott" (West Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
It's a Berghaus coat, which in itself speaks volumes and true to form it is very well made.
My wife often feels the cold, so I bought her this for Christmas and she loves it. It is very light weight compared to similar coats, and the down filling makes it incredibly warm.
The zip is sometimes a little tricky, but overall it's a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Warm Coat, 18 Jan 2013
Red Barron (Oxford, England) - See all my reviews
This coat looks great and feel very warm and cosy. It is surprisingly light but does the job rather well. I'm very pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this coat, 30 Oct 2014
A lovely lightweight coat and a true size 10. Although the coat is lightweight it's really warm. I would recommend this coat.

5.0 out of 5 stars very warm and good fit, although she does say it is a ..., 15 Dec 2014
Bought this for my wife and she loves it, very warm and good fit, although she does say it is a bit long.