5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, great value
Published 17 months ago by DaveB

3.0 out of 5 stars Temperamental trigger
Published 1 month ago by Franco Mulinos

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, great value, 26 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Neewer 4 Channels Wireless/Radio Hot Shoe Flash Trigger Set with 2 Receivers for DSLR Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus (Set: 1 Transmitter + 2 Receivers) (Electronics)
My camera (Nikon D3100) does not come with built in control of off-camera speedlights (flash). These little devices allows the flash to be off the camera - but still fire when the camera takes a shot. The equivalent branded products were quite expensive - so I was initially sceptical with this product given it seems so cheap. However, I have been impressed. I chose this NEEWER product to go with my NEEWER TT660 speedlight. I chose one with 2 receivers as I have two speedlights. You simply attach the transmitter to your camera's hot shoe and the receivers to your speedlights. When you take a shot, the flash fires just as if it were on the camera. I've tried mine from one side of the house to the other - and through walls to just to check the range - quite impressive. The only thing to note is that the receivers have a small switch to turn them on - a good idea but they are tiny any easy to miss on first use. These units have 4 channels - set by little switches. This allows other people in the vicinity to use the same devices - each with a different setting so that they can fire their flashes without firing yours. You can get the same devices with more channels, but for home use I thought 4 was probably 3 more than I needed anyway. The receivers also have a tripod screw thread to allow them to be mounted on a stand.

Overall, excellent little product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes the Studio Outdoors, 31 Dec. 2014
Bought as additions to the incredible value http://www.amazon.co.uk/Neewer-Speedlite-Panasonic-Fujifilm-Single-Contact/dp/B004LEAYXY/ref=sr_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1420015755&sr=1-6&keywords=neewer+speedlight

The 2 products together enable 2 lights to be used anywhere, indoors or out. In my case it lets me light outdoors with model shots creating light angles that are impossible with on-camera flash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works everytime., 9 Jun. 2014
A budget price. But don't be scared of the cheap price.. These work really well and have a decent range. I use these as slave triggers for a couple of speedlites mounted on stands for either soft boxes or umbrellas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for the money, 23 Jan. 2014
Well packaged, well made and appear to be doing the job well. (This is the second set I have bought to supplement my kit.

Can highly recommend the seller of this item to anyone considering buying one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product with great price, 4 Jan. 2014
The triggers are really good for the price. I recommend!!!!! There are simple to use.
Transmitter are very small and confortable and receivers acomplished their function.

5.0 out of 5 stars Remote Flash, 3 Feb. 2014
I am only learning how to take pictures and never thought about placing a flash other than on top of my camera. This works great. Product description states it will operate two separate flash devices. I only have one but it works fine. I'd recommend this product to others. As a word of warning make sure to check it's compatible with your camera before you purchase. I tried it on a friends Fuji finepix (sorry can not remember the model but it was an older one) and it didn't work

3.0 out of 5 stars Temperamental trigger, 11 May 2015
Franco Mulinos (Birmingham , England.) - See all my reviews
Arrived before predicted delivery date , that's where the good bit ends.When operated manually with the button on the top of the transmitter , all worked fine , both flash guns fired.With the transmitter on the camera , nothing worked at all, even when the pc cable was fitted between the camera & the trigger.The only way I could get it to fire the guns was by twisting the transmitter slightly in the hot shoe.You get what you pay for , for £ 12.50 I didn't expect much , thats what I got . I contacted the supplier detailing the problem & asked if I could exchange for a replacement.I received two e mails . one stating that they would contact there supplier for any tips! The second asking if I had fitted it to the right model . It was advertised for a Pentax , thats what I used it on! In between all this I took the transmitter apart checked all the connections & got it working in a fashion with the PC cable fitted . Sorry ,not recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as Expected with suitable adapters, 6 Jan. 2015
I wanted this to trigger my Metz 44 (Sony Lock) and Metz 52 (Sony MI) flash units with my ILCA-&&M2 (Sony A77ii).
With suitable adapters the unit works as I would have hoped. I've not tried it at long ranges as I want this when taking mainly indoor use.

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap and useful introduction to remote control photography., 11 Jun. 2015
I. Baxter "the wingnut" (lincs uk) - See all my reviews
The product arrived on time, well packed, in good condition, and very well priced.
The gadgets do what the instruction leaflet says,if you can read it. For once it's fairly free of "Chinglish", but just too small to read.
Some of the various combinations of the triggers, my Canon 450d , and my new Neewer flash gun didn't work as I expected, possibly due to battery issues with the gun. But, I managed to do what I bought them for, i.e remotely fired pictures of a blue tits' nest box down the garden about 10 meters. The provided kit of various leads was a necessity.As was buying a set of Panasonic Eneloop rechargeable batteries.
All in all, a useful bit of gear for little money if you've the patience to fiddle with it and get the best out of it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Trigger only fires certain flash heads attached to receiver. ..., 28 Jan. 2015
Trigger only fires certain flash heads attached to receiver. May work with Neewer speed lights but does not work with Nissin speed lights for example. Does work with old Sunpack flash though?