5.0 out of 5 stars Great hoodie at a fab price
I bought this for my son's birthday. Wasn't sure about the colour having read the previous reviews but thought I'd give it a go. It's definitely a lime green but not too bright. It's a cool colour choice for boys and my son is very happy with it. Looks great on.
Published 14 months ago by The Vixen

1.0 out of 5 stars This definitely is false advertising
Published on 26 Feb. 2013 by Callum Nox

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hoodie at a fab price, 9 Feb. 2014
The Vixen (West Yorks UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 5 Feb. 2014
I bought this in a large and its spot on, not to tight not to baggy all the things I what in a hoodie.... what more can I say. Oh and the colour (Dark Citron) is just like the picture! Very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my son who is 13 as I found the children's version too short in the arms.
It arrived quickly and was actually less than half the price of the child's version that I had found in another branded catalogue!
The quality is excellent and my son is delighted with it. I am too, since I can spot him a mile off in this colour!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 18 Dec. 2013
DL Eachus (UK) - See all my reviews
Very impressed with this excellent quality item, which is what I would expect from this brand. Colour exactly as pictured and well packaged.

1.0 out of 5 stars This definitely is false advertising, 26 Feb. 2013
You have brightened this photo up too much and on the model it looks pretty long which is why I wanted it, when I got it I thought you sent the wrong clothing, it's a disgusting color and it doesn't fit at all, I was going to send it back but had not enough money for postage, I definitely don't recommend this sorry but it's completely different to what you make it look like and I hate companies that do false advertising

4.0 out of 5 stars Very smart, 11 Dec. 2012
I bought this hoodie for my brother as a birthday present. The colour was slightly darker than the photo suggests (hence the lower rating), although I still like it. My brother was very happy with it and fit was good.