5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect mix
What can I say, I love reading Wilson's books! The range of stories in this book is vast and you could be forgiven for thinking all ten of these was written by ten different authors which shows the wonderful imagination he has.
Published 8 months ago by keith wilson

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish
If I could rate half a star I would .have never read so much rubbish in my life .did not read last three stories but would be surprised if they were any more interesting than previous seven
Published 3 months ago by lucy

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 2 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect mix, 29 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Black no Sugar - 10 Short Stories (Kindle Edition)
After reading The Accidental Hitman I thought I'd give this a whirl.

Similar style (as expected) and just as good! Zombie Apocalypse is captivating and you really lose yourself in the short stories.

Eagerly awaiting the next instalment from this author.

4.0 out of 5 stars plenty of variety. enjoyablr, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Black no Sugar - 10 Short Stories (Kindle Edition)
Thanks for these i enjoyed them. I want to know what time the man in the tank made his decision

5.0 out of 5 stars Nailed it again, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: Black no Sugar - 10 Short Stories (Kindle Edition)
Having read this author's work before (if you've not read Accidental Hitman, remedy that now - you won't be disappointed), I had no hesitation in purchasing this collection of short stories. Each is different and demonstrates the author's versatility and appreciation and knowledge of a wide range of subject matter. Characters and settings are quickly implanted in your mind and before you know it you're transported into Wilson's twilight world. There may be no sugar, but there is a generous sprinkling of the author's dark humour throughout - indeed, there are parts which will make you laugh out loud.

I reckon you should buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snappy and short, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: Black no Sugar - 10 Short Stories (Kindle Edition)
I am loving reading this selection. Will be taking it on holiday with me, just the kind of thing for a relaxing read.

4.0 out of 5 stars First time reading this author, 8 Nov 2012
This review is from: Black no Sugar - 10 Short Stories (Kindle Edition)
Bizarrely I bought this thinking it was the name of the author I wanted to read next. Wrong. But delightfully wrong. Good range of short stories and some did make me think, others had a wry humour. Excellent for the short time you may have to read a complete story.

Black no Sugar - 10 Short Stories