1,002 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus Pen review
Ordered this item for use on my iPad as I like using maps for working out routes and found I could not do this without a stylus. Product came very quickly, free post, and does the job I want. I am now using it for the key board function as well, which keeps the screen cleaner.
Published on 20 Aug 2012 by Mrs C

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch the postage
An equally good product as many others at the same price but postage at nearly 4 is more than the cost of the product. Shop elsewhere
Published 17 months ago by Razors911

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus Pen review, 20 Aug 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for iPad & the new Kindle, 2 Nov 2012
I bought these for use with my iPad & my new Paperwhite Kindle and they are ideal for both. It's great having a selection of colours, they work really well and the headphone clip is very useful with the iPad. They are a really good price and just as good as a more expensive one I bought when I first got my iPad. If you prefer using a stylus to using your fingers then you won't do better than these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very decent for the minuscule price!, 18 Aug 2012
R. WEST-SOLEY "Rich West-Soley" (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Thought there was not much to lose giving these a try at such a low price. I was pleasantly surprised, as they do a solid job. Have been using one of them for a week now, and it's fine for casual iPad art and screen writing. I opted for these just to give stylus use a go, and didn't want to fork out loads of cash (yet) for a good one if I don't like using a stylus. In fact this does the trick just fine, so I'll stick with it for now and save my cash!

You don't get a choice of the colour, but they're all pretty neutral - I got metallic black and red. They're fairly slim, compared to some of the more expensive, chunkier ones on the market specifically aimed at sketchers. No doubt the latter do a better job for more heavy-duty stuff, but these are just fine for a bit of messing around in art apps.

Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stylus, better than a more expensive, 18 Aug 2012
Had a more expensive stylus with my iPad 1, when I changed to the 'new' iPad it really didn't work correctly. A colleague had purchased one of these, I tried it and it worked perfectly.
I now happily recommend these, they are great value and work very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 8 May 2012
This stylus pen is excellent value for money. It works brilliantly and is just what I needed. I would definately recommend to everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very responsive stylus., 18 Mar 2013
The stylus is very very responsive. I use it to create artwork on my iPad 4 and it works incredibly well. My only gripe with it would be its shorter length which is about an inch shorter than a pen and makes it uncomfortable to use for extended sessions of drawing. Still the price is a lot lower than the bigger brand stylus' such as the Wacom bamboo range and it really does work well. Would be a 5 star review if it was just that little bit longer.

4.0 out of 5 stars very neat, 2 Oct 2012
This thing is very cool, have have been using it on my ipad and have been really enjoying is so far. It arrived very quickly after I ordered it, Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, SUPERB STYLUS PEN, 17 May 2012
Fantastic purchase!! this pen is just fabulous, have tried many but this beats them all, I play Skill Game and Draw Something and it is superb for both of these games, very thin lines just what you want! If anybody wishes to obtain a stylus pen
then do not bother with the others just get this one, great price, great product! Brilliant!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little device, 11 Mar 2013
Very cheap, very useful device and helps to keep the screen of my iPad clean. Would recommend it and the company that provided it

5.0 out of 5 stars stylus delight, 16 Aug 2012
M. Slipman "MOVIE BUFF" (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
I purchased these pens not knowing the quality But i soon found out they were excellent products and i thoroughly recommend them why pay more......