5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Great book.
Published 10 months ago by Eileen Faulds

3.0 out of 5 stars A lush, sweet romance
Arrr, poor Sam, Holly needs her head looking at :-)
This isn't as strong a plot as `The Daddy Pact' but a lush, sweet romance all the same. I love the close group of friends and have started to care for them all (I know I need to get a grip ....it's fiction, right).
Published 20 months ago by Redders

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2014
This review is from: A Hero For Holly (The Coach's Boys Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars a really enjoyable book to read, 25 April 2014
I did not want to put my kindle down as the book as so good, will read more of Kristy K James book from now on

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Read, 31 Mar. 2014
I really enjoyed the Coach's boys books and look forward to the next book , I read one then had to find the others to find out what happened to the main characters in each book , as well worth the search as they did not disappoint . Brilliant Author thank you x

4.0 out of 5 stars A Hero for holly., 2 Dec. 2013
Great evening book. Like the way the writer see how people look at age before anything else .great book great great read.

3.0 out of 5 stars A lush, sweet romance, 28 Sept. 2013
Arrr, poor Sam, Holly needs her head looking at :-)
Thing is, we still don't know who is bothering Ed (ahhhh, it's driving me crazy now). I think the ex. twist could have been a bit deeper, darker and more drawn out. Also a few typos to deal with in this book.
We catch a glimpse of the next tale so that sets the anticipation for the sequel. Talking of which, got to go .....I've got a book to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars A hero for Holly, 28 Mar. 2013
What a lovely book.A great read.I couldn't put the book down.I look forward to reading the follow up to this one. Bigred