Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 20 June 2014
I chose this rating because the product the quality is excellent. I have had pillow protectors before but they have never been so substantial or as comfortable as the Silentnight ones.
on 28 November 2013
This item has definitely made a difference to my son's sleeping! He used to get incredibly itchy thru the night and wake up, now he sleeps right thru most nights! :)
on 7 July 2014
I am very pleased with these items.They fit well and hopefully will do what it says i.e be anti bacterial. I have not had any pillow protectors before so nothing to compare with.We have been using them noe for a couple of weeks
on 10 July 2013
Great quality as usual with all Silentnight products. They are very soft and have the bonus of being anti-allergy too.
on 11 September 2014
Very good, not too big either so pillowcases still fit on. They seem very well made so will definitely help keep my pillows nice for longer.
on 9 June 2014
As described, and came very fast! The material is quite thick and sturdy, good quality. I think it is pretty good value.
on 17 November 2015
Very soft and slightly padded. On one of mine some of the stitching was undone but it was easier to fix myself than return it.
Would have preferred a slip closure but it does state on the description that it's not.
on 5 May 2015
I can't fault them, I have had pillow protectors in the past which were really thin, these are thick and good quality, they are still white, my pillows are still white.
on 7 December 2015
Partner wrote this.Everyone should use these! Partner used to wake up every morning sounding as if he had a heavy cold due to dust mites.I was the same with asthma. Put these on and what a difference.
on 17 September 2014
Very good quality, worth the purchase