5.0 out of 5 stars apparently the perfect pillow
i bought these pillows for my spare room , my father came to stay and took the pillows home with him -the most comfortable pillows ever apparently
Published on 21 Jan. 2013 by elsie

2.0 out of 5 stars They don't look like the picture
I bought the pillows to elevate my leg after my operation. thinking 1 or 2 should work, However after they arrived and I opened them I realised that I would need all 4. It's been a couple of months since then and they have gone very flat. gave 2 stars because of price. otherwise would of given just 1.
Published 23 months ago by kelvin methuen

5.0 out of 5 stars apparently the perfect pillow, 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Silentnight Ultrabounce Hollowfibre Pillows - Pack Of 4 (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars Ultrabounce indeed, 12 Sept. 2013
This pillows are quite comfortable. They are not too bouncy to the point where your head sinks fully into them, but they are not too firm either. I use these pillows underneath two firmer pillows and they provide a good base

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 9 April 2013
Pillows yes are bouncy although i have had them only a couple of months and the material inside has started to break down so i have almost empty parts in the pillow so the pillow is not the same shape now and no amount of plumping makes a difference. :-(

4.0 out of 5 stars good pillows, 5 Oct. 2013
They are very good pillows. I recommend them as I have back problems and a good pillow is essential for a good night' sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, 13 Oct. 2013
A great set of pillows.. a great price and fantastic service..good quality and very very comfortable... recommended...I would buy more of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars pillows, 2 Aug. 2013
Like these pillows and they are ultrabounce as it says on the packet, delivery very quick. Good for a guest room.

2.0 out of 5 stars They don't look like the picture, 13 Jun. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably best for the guest room..., 20 Mar. 2014
I bought these about 6 months ago, my partner and I have been using them every day since then.

They *are* super bouncy and very comfortable -- at first. But in the last couple of months all of their bounce has evaporated, and now they feel just like a regular, flat, fibre pillow. I'm disappointed but can't say I'm surprised -- I'd just been hoping they would last a bit longer than a few months before going flat! I'm going to switch back to my trusty old duckfeather pillows.

5.0 out of 5 stars springy and soft, 10 Jun. 2013
Puzzle crazy (Walsall, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
The pillows felt full and soft. they have kept their shape well and fill the pillowcase nicely. They also ofer good support for the head and neck and a restful nights sleep.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality, not a lot of support, very warm., 16 May 2015
JK "J. K." (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Good value set of 4 x full size hollow fibre pillows. The pillows are described as 'bouncy' because they have 33% more filling than the basic Silentnight pillows. Don't mistake 'bouncy' for firm. Your head sinks into the pillows because they're so soft and there's little kneck support. They are certainly plump and overfilled but they're certainly not support pillows. Outer cover is polycotton and the pillows are machine washable. They're also branded as non-allergenic because there's no feather or down in the filling. Because my kneck and head sink so deeply into the pillows and the hollow fibre seems to store body heat I've found the pillows uncomfortable and too warm however; my husband thinks they're great so it's just a matter of personal taste. The pillows are well made, decent quality and are easy to wash but they do start to flatten out after a while.