Style Name: Pack of 4|Change

on 23 February 2016
After less than three months the filling of these pillows has disintegrated into clumps and are no use whatsoever. I contacted Silentnight with a copy of my receipt who referred me to their supplier. The supplier asked for the receipt and then photos. I have sent these and they told me they will send replacements but I have to return all four pillows at my own expense (which will not be refunded). I do not want replacements as it is clear that others have had the same issues. I bought a superking mattress at the same time from Silentnight but will never buy a product of theirs again due to the shockingly poor service when complaining about a substandard product. I have no faith in them or their supplier. The photos are clear evidence that the product is not fit for purpose - they should have just issued a refund.
review image review image review image
on 21 January 2013
i bought these pillows for my spare room , my father came to stay and took the pillows home with him -the most comfortable pillows ever apparently
22 comments| 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 April 2013
Pillows yes are bouncy although i have had them only a couple of months and the material inside has started to break down so i have almost empty parts in the pillow so the pillow is not the same shape now and no amount of plumping makes a difference. :-(
on 12 September 2013
This pillows are quite comfortable. They are not too bouncy to the point where your head sinks fully into them, but they are not too firm either. I use these pillows underneath two firmer pillows and they provide a good base
on 20 March 2014
I bought these about 6 months ago, my partner and I have been using them every day since then.

They *are* super bouncy and very comfortable -- at first. But in the last couple of months all of their bounce has evaporated, and now they feel just like a regular, flat, fibre pillow. I'm disappointed but can't say I'm surprised -- I'd just been hoping they would last a bit longer than a few months before going flat! I'm going to switch back to my trusty old duckfeather pillows.
on 5 October 2013
They are very good pillows. I recommend them as I have back problems and a good pillow is essential for a good night' sleep.
on 5 January 2014
I bought a set of these for occasional use by guests and they are of such good quality, I bought four more sets. My father-in-law has sleep apnea and he said that he had the best nights sleep in ages after he used some during his stay so I sent up some to him as well.

I highly recommend this product
on 13 October 2013
A great set of pillows.. a great price and fantastic service..good quality and very very comfortable... recommended...I would buy more of these.
on 1 September 2015
Terrible product, not as advertised. Half filled, really lumpy and not plump, just flat and uneven. Made under license and not by silent night, they should investigate these bring their brand into a low place with no quality at all,
on 13 April 2015
These pillows are terrible. Once opened, I pulled out 4 pillows with gaps and lumps all over where the hollowfibre filling had gathered at one end. Dreadful and low quality pillows that look NOTHING like the photo.