4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
Published 17 months ago by Mr Chris Clarke

3.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector
Essential to have, quite fiddly to put on, wasted one sheet in doing so, but easy to clean and useful
Published 17 months ago by Jacquelyn Silvey

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Screen Protector/ Guard / Film / Cover 6-in-1 Pack By Terrapin
Found these screen protectors to be a good quality, would have given 5 stars but the small apertures for the camera lens and mic seem to be slightly out of place, only by a very small margin though, possible just a one off. I found these no easier or difficult to fit than other brands. I've fitted quite a few of these screen protectors and I find that the best method is to clean the screen really well (obviously) and then blast it with a can of compressed air to remove the almost invisible dust/fluff particles, try not to get too close with the air or it will condense on the screen leaving a haze which you will then have to clean off. Once you have blasted get the cover on as quickly as you can, don't worry too much about air bubbles as you can usually push these out, it's the dust particles that will cause you pain, so get the screen covered asap after blasting with the air then push any air bubbles out towards the edges. It may sound silly but try a few dry runs with placing the protector correctly in line with the edges, seems to help when the pressure is on once you start peeling that film off. I've only learnt this through trial and error, much swearing and many binned screen protectors. Now I can get a good result first time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 25 Dec 2012
Perfect! Fit perfectly and so cheap for so many protectors, less than half price of one in the shops! Comes with scraper to get the bubbles out and cloth to clean screen prior to application. Very happy customer! Perfect holes over camera and sensor too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector, 31 Jan 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to use, 29 Dec 2012
Very hard to use but dont think this is the products fault as most screen protectors for phones & tablets are hard to apply with no air bubbles. Not a bad price and does what it is supposed to do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 31 Aug 2013
Product provides exactly what was needed to protect our Tablet screen from damage or scratches. Happy to take the tablet anywhere now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 23 Aug 2013
Does what it says on the tin up but, as other reviewers suggested, is very tricky to apply and my father struggled so is putting up with air bubbles. Good product overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars value, 22 Aug 2013
A friend told me about this item,quality and value.I very pleased with myself,It easy to put on,Its child,s play, EXCELLENT.

1.0 out of 5 stars frustrating, 19 April 2013
It is almost impossible to adjust properly. I could never get rid of the bubbles - resulting in a bad (cheap) look. Applying it makes me fear that it is more likely to damage the screen than to protect it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector, 5 Sep 2012
I had purchased this product to protect the screen of my Tablet.

It does do this but I had very little success in applying the product as it needs to be I.e. with no 'bubbles'.

I was discouraged and gave up trying to improve the results on my several attempts with the first screen protector although, having others in the pack, I will try again and hope for more success next time.

1.0 out of 5 stars no easy fix, 17 Nov 2012
Maybe it's just me, but I was disappointed with these screen protectors.

When I unpacked them and tried one on the screen of my Galaxy Tab2 10.1, I was really pleased by the fact that it covered the screen and the surounding frame with convenient cut-outs for the camara lens and the mic.

Great I thought, much better than the last screen protector I bought from my local high street store, that one didn't cover the glass never mind the surrounding frame.
That is where the joy ended.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get the protective layer to adhere to the screen and it kept falling off.I read the instructions over and over again and kept re-trying to fix the screen protector, but gave up in the end.The only saving grace is that they are as cheap as chips.

It was probable just me - so will the next challenger sign in please - and the best of luck.