on 8 April 2013
I brought this as my jewellry for my wedding very pleased with it, but would advise small wrists only as it is stretchy to put on but all diamontes would seperate on a big wrist or maybe pinch your skin.
on 10 April 2013
Very pretty bracelet but despite being elasticated I found it too small even though I have small wrists it pinched. Half inch bigger would have been perfect.
on 13 May 2016
Waited quite a white for this and was disappointed as it was rather small. I do have little wrists (about 6.25 inches around) but even this was tight on me. Will give it to a friend who has even skinnier wrists. Trouble is I now have to look for one that will be comfortable.
on 30 September 2015
There was 1 diamante missing from the bracelet, but I don't have enough time to wait for another one. Its barely noticeable. Other than that, its a lovely bracelet, although would be more suited to a child sized wrist. Luckily I have freakishly small wrists so its perfect for me.
on 15 June 2014
This is a really lovely bracelet. However it fits a small childs wrist which was a disappointment. This item was also cancelled, but it arrived anyway. It was cancelled because it could not be delivered in time for the wedding. Sad.
on 26 November 2013
Lovely little bracelet which looks like it cost much more than it did (£2.93) Came in a lovely little bag. I was so delighted with it that I bought two more. Accidentally, I bought them from a different seller and didn't get the bag with them, but they were a few pennies cheaper. This was beautifully packaged and the gift bag was a lovely touch. No problems reaching me either.
on 23 January 2014
Purchased to wear at my work Christmas party & looked fantastic. No one would have believed how little I paid for this beautiful bracelet.
on 29 May 2016
I wish hey had said in the description it was toddler-sized. Bought for a Halloween party so don't mind the fact its about as tasteful as a Gypsy wedding and it will rip every last bit of skin off our wrist, but I at least expected it to fit. Don't waste your time.
on 14 July 2014
This bracelet was as described and looked lovely, however it was a little too small for me and I consider that my wrist is of average size. I can put my fore finger and thumb around my wrist easily. It became uncomfortable after a while because it was small, after a while a let me daughter wear it instead.
on 15 June 2014
finishing touch to my jewellery items for wedding day. price is amazing, bracelet pretty but fairly small. Luckily I have thin wrists. Prob suit a child more than a chunky adult. Delivered in 3 days