5.0 out of 5 stars A real scource of heat
What a really powerful blast of air and excellent temperatures Ifind it light and easy to use. I`m very impressed.
Published 19 months ago by k.e.davies

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but has some weaknesses
Good as a dryer, but has two problems. First, the nozzle/head that attaches to the front attaches VERY lightly -- handle the dryer down with anything less than a light touch and it comes off. Secondly, the on/off switch is quite hard to operate with damp fingers (and often with dry fingers as well).
Published 17 months ago by Fuzz

5.0 out of 5 stars A real scource of heat, 28 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 27 Oct 2012
This review is from: Remington D3010 Hair Dryer - 2000 W (Personal Care)
bought this to replace my very old dryer, couldnt believe how quick and quiet this hair dryer is, brilliant. Would recommend as a very affordable replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Remington Hairdryer, 9 Nov 2012
This review is from: Remington D3010 Hair Dryer - 2000 W (Personal Care)
A decent, good quality, eco-friendly hairdryer for a bargain price - very pleased and impressed.

If you want a decent, basic hairdryer, I have no hesitation in recommending this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Remington D3010 Hair Dryer - 2000 W (Personal Care)
A nice hair dryer, easy to use and nice design.
It took my hair a while to get used to it but now it has the results are lovely-soft, sleek hair with lots of volume.
(My hair is naturally very curly and can be frizzy)
I use it on a low setting on the economy/environmentally friendly heat and it works beautifully.
It does take quite a while to dry but it means my curly hair stays curly and not frizzy.
I've found that if you use any volume or other products it takes a lot longer to dry with this dryer but without any at all it dries in a relatively short time.
Overall a good, value for money product and i would recommend it as fast delivery, cheap and good quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet., 13 Nov 2012
This review is from: Remington D3010 Hair Dryer - 2000 W (Personal Care)
I bought this hair drier for drying my daughter's hair. She's only two years old, but her hair is so long and thick now it was taking an absolute age to dry before bed time.

I had only ever dried her hair once before, using my Mum's hair dryer. She hated it because it was very, very noisy and only had one heat setting. This being the case, my two must-have features were quiet, as well as the option to dry using cool air.

This hair dryer is just perfect. It's not too noisy at all, and it does indeed have a cool air setting. There is also a slightly warmer setting, which I've found to be perfect for drying her hair in just a few minutes. Makes a change to the hour and a half we were setting aside prior to this purchase!

I personally think the ionic grille does have an effect. Her hair seems silkier and shinier than when I leave it to air or towel dry. I can't stop stroking it when I'm done!

Overall, I'm very pleased. I didn't break the bank and my daughter quite enjoys having her hair dried now.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a pretty good hairdryer for the price that you are paying, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Remington D3010 Hair Dryer - 2000 W (Personal Care)
As I move from place to place quite frequently for my placement, I got this as my second hairdryer. I mainly use the hair dryer to style my hair as no hair product could fix my hair style more than an hour.

This is a pretty good hairdryer for the price that you are paying. but if you really want to use it to blow style your hair, you might prefer a slightly more powerful one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You Remington., 20 Dec 2012
This review is from: Remington D3010 Hair Dryer - 2000 W (Personal Care)
This hair dryer replaced my ten year old Remington and I am very pleased with it. I look forward to anothe ten years with this little beauty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Remington Hair Dryer, 27 Sep 2012
This review is from: Remington D3010 Hair Dryer - 2000 W (Personal Care)
Super Powered Hair Dryer if its Small Size,6 different choicers of how to set the Blower an its been good choice buying this off Amazon an for a Budget Price,would recommend the Dryer to people an not to Expensive an does a Very Good Job

5.0 out of 5 stars Remington 2000w Hair dryer review!, 10 Dec 2013
MrE (E Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Remington D3010 Hair Dryer - 2000 W (Personal Care)
This was bought for me as a birthday present as my old one broke. At 2000w it is as powerful as needs be, there are two settings either "eco" which is medium power and give out moderate heat or "high" setting which is the one to use if you are in a rush. The cable is a decent length and the nozzle allows the hot air to be directed better. Very good value considering what it is and the power it has and would make me question anyone that would want to purchase anything else.

Thumbs Up and Recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: Remington D3010 Hair Dryer - 2000 W (Personal Care)
My wife's old one blew up and based on the reviews on Amazon I bought this for her. The first thing she said was how amazed she was with the weight, it is so light compared to her old one, but still threw out a fair bit of power. This one tucks away in the drawer, so I don't have to fall over it or see it dangling from the dresser, she's had it about a month or so now and it's still going strong.
Sturdy.
Well designed.
Lightweight.
Powerful.
Does what it says on the tin.

Remington D3010 Hair Dryer - 2000 W