4.0 out of 5 stars Very Diverse, Perfect for Skiing & Cold Winter Months.
Berghaus is a label synonymous with quality when it comes to outdoors sports and trekking. An English company renown for their comfort and know how. I have quite a few pieces of Berghaus clothing and this Neck Gaiter once again confirms their eye for detail and comfort.

Published 5 months ago by jose lopes

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit too long for me although it would come ...
A bit too long for me although it would come to close to fitting the neck of a small giraffe. Adjustable toggle tends to get in the way and irritates ones neck. Otherwise very warm and light.
Published 5 months ago by JBMartin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Diverse, Perfect for Skiing & Cold Winter Months., 3 Feb. 2015

Let me get this out of the way, and say that this is a great piece of clothing, with great texture and feel, if you looking to keep your neck warm, and not having to deal with the regular scarf that has to be re-positioned every 5 minutes, it'll be hard to find anything better.
I've purchased the Berghaus Powerstretch Neck Gaiter for a full month of skiing and Snowboard for this past winter holidays. I get really cold on my neck when down the slopes, and a Neck Gaiter was overdue.

I was a bit weary when ordering as I've never been a big fan of the feel of fleece on my skin, Fleece has great attributes in terms of breathability, and luckily for me Berghaus as made the smart decision of adding velour fleece to the interior, which makes for a MUCH more comfortable feel, for long periods of time, and no discomfort. Feels more like wearing a very soft cotton scarf.

The cord at the top, is perfect on very cold days as you can just adjust it to you liking, and I also find it useful if there was loads of powdery snow to avoid it coming down my neck/chest. And as a bonus, it can be worn as a hat, if you close the cord all the way down. Something that I didn't get a chance to do when out and about, but I did test it, and it's quite worm and comfortable. The feel of the Velour Fleece on your head is great.

Overall a highly recommended, if you are looking to keep you neck warm, in cold winter months, or if like me you are about to go skiing or snowboarding. Very comfortable and convenient, just slide it down your head, and voila, neck nice and cosy.

4.0 out of 5 stars For once first impression where wrong, 19 Mar. 2013
RobJ726 (St. Helens, Merseyside) - See all my reviews
When I first received this as a replacement for my old Berghaus neck gaiter I was unimpressed withe the material or the finish. But then actually when I wore it I was very pleasantly surprised how comfy it was. It is a very close fit but is somewhat more dressy than my original one. So whilst I don't like the fact that the logo isn't stitched on I give it full marks for comfort and warmth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm enough, 29 Jan. 2014
No surprises here, what you would expect from Berghaus, good quality very warm. It is just a little bigger and less elastic than i would want and it does not attach firmly on my neck. In any case, it keep me warm and it is a great product

5.0 out of 5 stars good accessory, 26 Feb. 2014
I took this snowboarding and used it to cover my neck and lower face below my goggles. The adjuster on the back is ideal for giving you a few different options. It's probably the warmest design I've had.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little tight around my chin, but really good for cycling nonetheless., 13 Jan. 2014
It's so nice to have that region of my body covered when cycling or out and about in the cold. I hate scarves and this is the perfect neat little substitute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus neck gaiter, 27 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my daughter who works all year in a garden. It is a perfect size and it keeps her really warm in all weather - too warm sometimes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this., 7 Mar. 2014
Such a simple idea and yet I wear it loads. Haven't washed it yet so can't comment on that. Arrived quickly and would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Neck gaiter, 2 Oct. 2013
Nice item very warm great quality but messes your hair up putting it on but I am a woman and I love it not just for men.

5.0 out of 5 stars The scarf is dead!, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Berghaus Men's Powerstretch Neck Gaiter (Sports Apparel)
Quality make, does everything it ought to. Comfortable to wear - goodbye to cold necks. Should be a Winter essential.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gaiter, 27 Feb. 2015
This has got to be one of the best gaiters on the market. There is plenty of stretch in the material so that after stretching over your head it contract lovely around your neck without leaving a large gap. There is also a pull tie that enable you to tighten more if needed. I regularly pulled it up over the nose and mouth during blizzards we faced in Iceland. Would recommend

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›