5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and Super Warm.
Published on 27 Oct. 2011 by Missems

2.0 out of 5 stars Being returned
The jacket is very nice but whenever I wear it I get covered in feathers so in the process of returning it.
Published on 10 Dec. 2012 by Maureen

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and Super Warm., 27 Oct. 2011
Missems (North Wales) - See all my reviews
I have been without a decent coat for the last couple of years and during this time have tried on both this jacket and the North Face Metropolis. Both of these coats were out of my price range and so I did without until now.... The current price on this (£128) is brilliant and I used Amazons AUTUMN20 20% off discount code and so paid even less (although I'm not sure how long this is on for).
When the coat arrived it was super light and a little bit flatter than I thought it would be, but the feathers puffed up in no time at all. It's really lovely and warm, kinda like going out wrapped up in your duvet. I absolutely love it and can look forward to staying snuggly and warm this winter.
I ordered this in a Size 14 as I'm between a 12 and 14 and am quite tall but would say its a little bit big for me still, maybe something to think of if you are a little torn between sizes.
Hope this review was helpful.

2.0 out of 5 stars Being returned, 10 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this coat, 22 Nov. 2012
J. Harris (UK) - See all my reviews
This a great coat.Very light but so warm & cosy. It also looks good on.Really does keep out the wind & cold. Comes up a bit big so the 10 is fine on me while I am usually a 12.Good price too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, 24 Dec. 2011
A very light coat. Not had chance to try it out in really cold weather but feels warm and I could put an extra layer on to help. I do find that the feathers escape so if you are fussy about stuff like that - don't go for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ready for the big freeze, 17 Nov. 2011
This coat is fab. really warm and cosy. I feared resembling the Michelin Man but my kids said I looked slim in it.
I am a 12/14 but found the 14 too big, the 12 was a perfect fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy goodness!, 8 Dec. 2011
I love, love this coat!! I was surprised when I got the box as it seemed too light to be a coat so was very surprised at how little volume and weight it takes up. As other people have remarked, it is just like walking around in a quilt. I'm a 10-12 and partly influenced by other reviews and that the size 8 was £120 (even cheaper with discount code :)) whereas the size 10 was £160 (other seller not amazon), I decided to try the size 8. I'm just under 5'4 and the length is exactly what I wanted - just above the knees. I'm really glad that I went for the size 8 as it fits perfectly with my wardrobe as I tend to layer up rather than wear a thick jumper which the size 10 might have been better to accommodate but wouldn't have suited my needs.

I think that the coat is water repellent not water proof - judging by the material I think the coat would be soaked in a heavy shower but fine in a light shower so a brolly would still be needed I think. With long coats, it's great having a double zip so that it can accommodate when sitting down etc. I was worried that I would end up looking like the michelin man but it's actually very flattering so all in all, a great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy ever, 7 Feb. 2011
I've been looking for a coat like this as my son plays football and standing at training and matches is freezing. This coat is light yet it's like having your quilt wrapped around you. It keeps the wind out and has been fabulous. This coat is well worth the money and is highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant coat, 20 Mar. 2012
I wish I had bought this coat at the start of winter! It is really warm and snug. The hood is a great bonus for when the wind whips up. The length keeps your legs warm as well. I am not sure how I managed before I had this and would highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic jacket!, 19 April 2013
I love this jacket/coat and it is exactly how I imagined. It is good quality, very warm, wind and waterproof and the fit is true to size. To give an idea, I am 5ft 10" tall and a size 12 top half and size 14 bottom half, I have long arms and the sleeves do actually fit, this is a problem I always encounter with sleeves but this jacket is correct sizing. The jacket finishes around 4 " above the knee on me which is just what I wanted, the hood is great and just the right size too. I can imagine this jacket to last well as the quality is excellent. In terms of feathers (as I know some of you will be wondering), it has lost only a few, maybe 5 or 6 so far, I have been wearing in to around 5 weeks. The only thing I can say against the garment, is that the zip finishes a good few inches before the bottom edge of the jacket and then a popper follows so if you have huge thighs like me it can pull a bit with a little gap when sitting down (like when driving), not a problem for most people though as I most people don't have such big legs as myself. I recommend it to anyone, especially if you feel the cold a lot, it will make you feel toasty the whole time you are wearing it!

3.0 out of 5 stars after some use!, 6 Feb. 2012
much much too big I am around 12/14, it is 2 inches extra around the arms and around the hips and chest. so order the smaller size. some shedding of feathers was noticed too, but at the current price I have re-ordered size 10 and hope that the feathers wont leach out. sending the size 12 back.

Did get the size 10 and fits well, slightly shorter in the arms, not too noticable, but again feathers have begun to leak, it would have been best if there had been an inner lining fitted to prevent it...feather jackets are a hit and miss no matter how much you spend. My sister chose a Mamount and it does not leak at all, more pricer on the pocket though.... it has a good lining inside.