4.0 out of 5 stars shoes shoes shoes
Published 23 months ago by Elaine Cook

3.0 out of 5 stars I loved those shoes
I loved those shoes! The heal hight is perfect and they would be very comfortable for wedding day.
I had to return them though, because 5.5 uk is not 38 european size as it says in the size chart. They were too small. 5.5 uk is 37.5 as written on the shoe.
Published 10 months ago by Ipa

4.0 out of 5 stars shoes shoes shoes, 22 May 2013
love these, however, little bit tight good job there just for special occasions, and because im a woman and we woman love shoes we put up with it, if they were faulty they would have been returned, think the next size would have been too big, needed a half size, but didnt come in that, love them too much to send back, personally always seem to have this problem with peep toe shoes, think its more due to design than smaller sizing, eventhough they are american.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value & outstanding delivery!!!, 26 Mar. 2014
They look & feel even more gorgeous than I expected.

Plus, I was out when Amazon Logistics tried to deliver my parcel at my home address & I knew I'd be out again when they tried to redeliver my item the next day. I rang to provide my work address instead & was advised I should still get the parcel the next day.

To my amazement an hour later the parcel turned up at my work address!! Now that is what I call great customer service - Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes for my daughters wedding!, 18 April 2013
Lovely looking shoes, comfortable too but sizing is small, need to go up half a size to your normal size.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 19 Feb. 2014
beautiful shoes - ive bought them for my bridesmaids, two of four girls have tried on their size and reckon they are quite narrow (they both say they have narrow feet and they fit snug) so may go up half a size for the two normal width girls.

we chose "steel" colour, they are not as black as they look in the photo, just regular dark grey but i would say that are almost a warm grey if that makes sense, rather than cold grey like the word steel implies.

great price for them too, they are very good quality and very pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous shoes, 18 Jan. 2014
Look fabulous and are very comfortable, too. European size for 6.5 UK was 38.5, actual fit like 39, which was exactly what I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 15 Mar. 2014
I bought these amaising shoes for my mum for my wedding day...and they are lovely...great delivery..fantastic...will byy again...love it...thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars I loved those shoes, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Nina Bridal Women's Forbes Special Occasion (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding Shoes, 10 May 2014
These shoes when they arrived were the epitomy of glamour and just right for a wedding or special occasion. Unfortunately they had sold out of size 6.5 so l tried to see if size 6 would fit and it didn't. I will keep my eye on this site so if they ever come available again l will rush to buy them.

Nina Bridal Women's Forbes Special Occasion