5.0 out of 5 stars A great rucksack
Published on 30 July 2011 by A very old ZX spectrum gamer

3.0 out of 5 stars good but not much space
This is a really good quality bag. Everything about it is good quality. The straps are well padded, the back panel is the same, the zips are easy to move. I didn't keep this bag because I felt it was too small for what I need it for which is spending a full day out and about. I could manage to fit my waterproof, a jumper and a small bit of lunch. But all those extra...
Published 20 months ago by R. Garner

5.0 out of 5 stars A great rucksack, 30 July 2011
The blaze red is a nice bright orange which is great for visability. I particularly like the very big zips that are easy to use and suspect will be far more durable that smaller ones that get stuck. The active link is also good. My wife has different width shoulders than mine but because the way the active link works, it repositions itself for comfort (excellent). Overall...a great rucksack. Comments about other reviews - The berghaus sign is a transfer and may come off in time, however this is not a problem to me. Also the zip pocket at the front, it is a little tight however my hands are marigold size 'L' for large and I can get it in. Overall a great rucksack for [].

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine little bag, 20 Nov 2011
Excellent rucsac, probably too many pockets for my own use but will suit many. Happily the brand insignia wears off fairly quickly. Nice touch! Carries well, comfortable, back stays dry and cool even after a days exertion. Good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value bag, 21 Dec 2011
Bought this bag as we no longer need the pushchair but still needed loads of kids stuff on days out. Bought the brown one, unisex so both me and my husband can carry it on trips out. Comfy, quite large, with loads of pockets inside for storing different bits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 23 Dec 2011
M. TANNER "Pocket Spy" (ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
I really like this bag, it's perfect for long walks. There are the right amount of pockets for our need. Straps and padding are very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag @ a great price, 21 Nov 2011
Perfect lots of pockets inside and out. Feels good on my back when loaded with stuff for my carp fishing trips and i also use it for bike to work

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 5 Jan 2013
Comfy, waterproof and cheap. Good deal! Its even got a handy laptop pocket that fits my laptop perfectly! More pockets than I know what to do with.

5.0 out of 5 stars rucksack, 2 Jan 2012
First class quality stitching and very comfortable straps.Good variety of pockets in several sizes for all your modern dagets to fit in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I needed, 27 May 2013
I wanted a day-pack for practice and preparation for a 100k walk and after a bit of research I decided to buy this back-pack.

I needed something that would hold a hydration bladder, would have enough capacity to hold the bits and pieces I needed (first aid kit, food, torches, etc) along with clothing I would need for a 24hour walk (day and night - so major variations in temperature - 18deg C down to about 2-3deg C).

It easily coped with all that, and more, the whole contents of the bag being easily accessible through the zip that extends well down the sides of the pack. The external side pockets can be accessed (with slight contortion) even when the pack is on your back and the various loops and velcro tabs enable you to attach walking poles, caps, lights, whatever you like.

It always felt comfortable, easy to get on and off and the straps across the front kept it firmly in place, it was one thing on my 24hour walk that I didn't need to worry about, it just did the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 26 April 2013
D. Wells (Berkshire, England) - See all my reviews
I have had this bag for almost a year now and it still looks like new. It has several pockets and compartments on the inside including a netted section close to the stiff back which is perfect for my tablet or books however you could put in a smaller laptop/ netbook in there. The netted side pockets are great water bottles on a walk and there is a outlet on top for a camelbak type water bladder.
I have used this on serveral all day walks and on holidays where I have again worn it all day and it has remained comfortable and the back vents help to reduce a sweaty back on a hot day. Love the bag and have no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising amount of space!!, 30 Nov 2011
Mr. D. Dean (Prestatyn, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this bag mainly to use as a gym bag having had Berghaus bags before and Im very pleased and Ive ended up using it for everyday use aswell sometimes!! It holds a surprising amount for it's size and is very strong, the shoulder straps arent fixed to the top of the bag in the normal way, there are 2 oval shaped rings attached to the bag and then the shoulder straps are attached to these so the bag will adapt to your shoulders and seems to find the most comfortable position on its own, there are a couple of little pockets inside the bag for keys etc but they are too small for me, I dont really bother using them, there is also a bladder pocket in the back of the bag, this bag is a great buy at the price, Id definitely recommend

ARRAY(0xa6b2387c)