5.0 out of 5 stars Nice rucksack
Published on 6 Jun 2011 by BAlba

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it used to be
I've just bought a twentyfourseven 30l daypack. I bought it online, having been so pleased with my existing one, which had lasted around 3 years but needed replacing.

Published on 20 Jan 2011 by A. gibson

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice rucksack, 6 Jun 2011
I have been using this rucksack for about two years and no problems so far. I use and abuse it every day and so signs of wear or damage are showing. It will take all I need for a workday, like a laptop, some documents and notebooks and I can even squeeze in some shopping at the end of the day. I usually take it with me as hand luggage when travelling. It's comfortable to wear in general, although my back does get sweaty when it's warm and I wear it for longer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it used to be, 20 Jan 2011
A. gibson (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews

I am not impressed. The quality of the bag seems to be have been reduced in almost every way, e.g.: the back and strap padding has been reduced; there is no longer a decent carry handle, just a thin one; a lot of reinforced areas are now flimsy.

I can see that Berghaus have probably experienced rising costs and have tried to keep the cost of the bag down and maintain their profit margin. But the end result is a poor imitation of my previous bag.

I have sent this comment to Berghaus, and will come back and edit this comment if I get a response. As things stand I can only give the bag 2.5 to 3 stars, whereas the old one would have got 4 to 4.5.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish quality, 14 May 2012
The zipper head broke from one the zips in the first month.

Now the stitching for the main compartment zipper has come apart leaving a hole in the bag.

This is only after using it a few times are week for 2 months

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 27 Jan 2013
This review is from: Berghaus Twentyfourseven 30L Backpack (Sports)
When i read others reviews i was a little put off by them. As it turns out i should have took their advise and steered clear. The right arm shoulder strap and the central one used to lift the bag failed with in the first two uses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking Rucksack, 17 Oct 2013
Good for trekking. Can get all that's required in. Like the extra compartment on the bottom, very handy for wet things or things you want to get at easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus Backpack, 14 Nov 2012
For me it has the right size and room to take stuff to work, including shoes at the bottom.
I can fit pack food to take with me to work also my tablet pc and still have room for a jumper or jacket to fit.
also the straps are very comfortable i forgot the backpack was on me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 1 Oct 2011
J. Jewhurst (N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
Excellent bag with separate pocket in base of bag for wet/dirty items.
Very comfortable and well made. Number of pockets inside one which will hold A4 paper other keeps phone/wallet near top where it is easily found. Ideal carry on bag for flying

4.0 out of 5 stars good bag, 16 Jan 2011
good bag. wish it was available in a 35lt. i use this for university and to put my files and books in. it can fit the file easily or the books. once you put both in, (im taking a leaver arch file) it starts to struggle (i.e. the file naturally moves to an angle to fit in..). good quality though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough quality., 11 Mar 2014
Poor and insecure internal organiser pockets meant things just fell out. Zips aren't particularly heavy duty and the paper thin fabric toggles are a poor addition. Fabric thickness is also suspect. Shoulder straps too thin and no hip belt. The back flow system is a poor replacement for a proper mesh airflow system. The carry handle is hilariously thin. Not built to last or endure any sort of heavy handling. Returned for a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Berghaus Twentyfourseven 30L Backpack (Sports)
This rucksack was very good value for money. The quality is very good apart from the zips. They feel a little flimsy compared to the ones on my The North Face rucksacks. I haven't used this very long so as yet there are no problems. If any occur (which I'm sure they won't) I will try to update this review.