5.0 out of 5 stars The best bag I've bought - Great for Cycling
I've always been a big fan of one-strap bags and have previously used messenger bags mostly, however these are troublesome for a cyclist as they often loosely fall around your legs and impede your pedaling.

Published 9 months ago by Henry Barton

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent bag
Great day to day bag and all the pockets are great to organise your stuff. Downside for me is that the strap need some more length adjustments as it is way too long. I had to stitch the strap about 15cm (maybe more) so it fits better but still slides to the side while cycling. The zips also are bit tricky as the main one rips open when not carefully and slowly closed...
Published 2 months ago by Michael Sochiera

5.0 out of 5 stars The best bag I've bought - Great for Cycling, 5 Feb 2014

So I bought this, I actually bought a defective one on purpose (The zipper on the top pocket wasn't working) for a little bit cheaper as I wasn't completely sure weather I'd like this or not, well I can say with 100% sincerity, I love it.

It's not the biggest bag but it certainly suits my needs, I regularly keep A4 sized bags and even my coat in here, I'd say it has around 3/4 the size of a regular backpack, the monostrap is why I love this bag though, as it gives super quick access to it.

The Zipper seems very durable and I've often found myself packing the bag absolutely full (Not often though) and only barely being able to zip it up, but it stays zipped up and isn't loose at all.

Another great plus is this bag has many different pockets:

Main bag area with small divider flattened against the back which you can use to help help paper or folders organized.
Two pockets on the side: One lower that extends into the main bag for lots of room, and one upper that is useful for holding small items like wallet or phone.
On the front: One pocket with a small pouch outside it and another small pocket on the flap.
At the top: A fairly large pocket useful for maybe multiple phone sized items (I bought mine defective and the zipper didn't work, but this was an intentional buy for me and I was aware of it prior to purchase - I find I don't use this anyway.)

The bag is completely waterproof and has endured me being drenched in the rain cycling home on multiple occasions and I've found I can always rely on this bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Papa's got a brand new bag, 15 Aug 2012
Janice Fitzpatrick (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my other half for days out walking.
Bag is really well made and has loads of pockets and compartments for carrying essentials such as waterproof jackets, camera ond lunch.
Very comfortable to wear (or so I'm told):-) very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, 24 Dec 2012
I was looking for a useful 'man bag' that I could also wear on my front when standing on a congested tram so that my belongings would be close and visible. This fits the bill perfectly, and is also well made and comfortable to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great small bag for numerous uses., 17 April 2013
This review is from: Multi Pocket Monostrap Rucksack Backpack Multi Purpose School, Sports , Travel , Gym , Cycling , Biking etc (Apparel)
This was a brilliant buy. The bag is great for me when I ride my bike, but also good for when not. I have travelled with this bag to many countries. It has many compartments and I am very happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars useful bag, 11 April 2013
product is well made with strong zips. plenty of pockets for small items thus separating them from large interior space.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 12 Sep 2014
Good quality bag with nice wide padded straps (unlike a lot of these bags). Loads of pockets and space.
My only criticism would be that you can only adjust the strap by an inch or so. I'm 5' 6" and it's just about OK but I don't think it would be suitable for anyone smaller as the strap would be too long and the bag would sit too low.
Apart from this one thing I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and reasonable price, 8 Sep 2014
Bought it as a replacement 'handbag', I wanted a bag to carry lots of 'useful junk' without hurting my shoulders. Since the bag can be carried crossways over the body it makes carrying heavy items easier than having all the weight on just one shoulder Considering it's utilitarian, it's still quite smart, & seems strong. The zips (which are something that always seem to 'go' on bags), seem very well made & run smoothly. There are plenty of pockets (5 with zips,1 with press stud & 3 others). I like the broad strap which is reinforced & slightly padded to go comfortably over your shoulder/body. There are 2 handy small pockets on the strap itself.
The strap's adjustable & has a quick release clip (which for safety I wear at the front), so you can slip the bag off without having to pull it over your head.
It seems a well designed & tough bag. I don't know how it would stand up to carrying really heavy items such as lots of books, but Iv'e been using it for make up bag, purse, book and some shopping (around 2kg ) & so far have had no probs with zips or seems splitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, 17 Jun 2014
Great shape and size. Love the multiple pockets. It's acceptable for both male and female. It will come in handy for travelling.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag, 18 Mar 2014
Great peoduct. I use it to go to the gym and i like to run there, takes me 15 to 20 minutes and the bag doent bounce making it very easy to use.
I hear the zip can break easy so be aware.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good city bag, 30 Sep 2013
If you need smaller bag than standard backpack this one may fir to you, good value for money, good size, comfortable to wear, good price, good quality.

Multi Pocket Monostrap Rucksack Backpack (#70BH)