2,455

on 20 July 2015
I just got these and as a long time Converse lover I just want to say these are fakes. I've been wearing a genuine converse for years and I can tell the difference. The sole is just overall low quality rubber whereas on the original you get almost carpety like patches on the outside. When I first put them on there was still glue/rubber inside (almost like a string) that my toes ripped. There are a few deffects on the sole as well (as shown in the pictures). I can see many reviews saying these are original and that they came in the original labelling etc, well mine didn't and I don't know if the seller used to sell genuine but that's just my case. They are a pretty good dupe I guess and if you wanna save some money then go ahead. Just know that you won't get the usual very long wear and comfort you'd do with the original.
review image review image review image
22 comments| 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 May 2012
great product, perfect condition and speedy delivery! i usually wear size 7 shoes but bought a size 6 in these and they are a perfect fit! very pleased and would recommend! thank you!
on 8 January 2010
Excellent shoes at great value. They are blood red and look great with skinny jeans! I walked around Oxford Street in the post Christmas sales with them and they kept my feet comfy all day!
on 2 July 2013
I previously had a red pair of Converse, and these are actually so much more comfortable - I have actually forgotten I was wearing them on multiple occasions already !
They look perfect with jeans, and enable me to still run around afetr the kids....Absolutely ideal, and delivered speedily too.
on 1 May 2016
I love Converse!! And I love these ones. The colour is great, the red really stands out. I ordered these half a size larger as I knew Converse could be small. I have wide feet too so thought I'd be safe with half a size larger and that worked out great. They are really comfortable and look fab. Will order more in different colours too. Cheaper than on the high street so great!
on 12 May 2012
I ordered from this seller as the postage and packaging was cheaper and quicker althougha the trainers themselves were a couple of pounds more expensive than others advertised on here. I got the items fast and they are very true to size, sometimes I am a size 6 but im happy that I got the 5 and the are slightly bigger made. Smashing pair of cumfy light shoes!
on 5 January 2016
I definitely received genuine Converse despite what some seem to be saying. The classic shapes in popular colours tend never to be discounted anywhere, so these seem to be the best place to get them at the best price. Everything you would expect from this classic shoe and comes in original box.
on 17 May 2016
The shoes are great. I'd beware though if you have wide feet or slightly wider than average feet - definitely try them on first if this is the case. My feet are slightly wider than you average and they pinch my little toes a bit while I'm breaking them in. Apart from that, really comfortable and don't rub which for me is a miracle as virtually every pair of shoes I have ever bought rub at first and some just never stop rubbing ever. These aren't like that. I bought these as a replacement for my first pair - I didn't get especially long life out of them - the soles etc were all fine but I'd worn away the inside. Since they are fairly cheap, this doesn't really bother me. I'm just happy to have found something that is comfortable for me. Recommended.
on 6 April 2014
Really disappointed with the quality of this particular pair of shoes. I have bought several pairs of converse without a problem but after 3 months this pair have disintegrated at the heel inside the shoe leaving an uncomfortable , un-wearable pair of shoes. Really disappointed as these were not cheap shoes and I expected them to last longer than 3 months ( I only wear them for a few hours about 3 times a week). Disappointed that Amazon wont exchange/return - will return to buying direct from SCHUH their policy on shoes is far better for the customer.
on 8 April 2015